A Cautionary Tale, with Pics

Options
13»

Replies

• AdorablePanda
    AdorablePanda Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    the difference is there! :-) don't worry. And I think it's amazing that you have been able to begin overcoming your body image issues. :-) we all have them to a certain degree, you just have to reember not to be too hard on yourself.
  • Collinsky
    Collinsky Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    The difference is striking! You look fabulous, and you're an inspiration.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    So, I was going to write a long post about adaptive thermogenesis, hormonal fluctuation caused by underfeeding, kreb cycles and the like but after seeing your current pic there really only is one thing to say:

how YOU doin'?
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    So, I was going to write a long post about adaptive thermogenesis, hormonal fluctuation caused by underfeeding, kreb cycles and the like but after seeing your current pic there really only is one thing to say:

how YOU doin'?

:laugh: Thanks, Msf. :blushing:
  • jragan68
    jragan68 Posts: 22
    Options
    your doing great and I soo can see the difference also keep up the great work :)
  • FatUncleRob
    FatUncleRob Posts: 341
    Options
    There's definitely a change around your midsection. You're doing awesome!

I agree! You're doing really well - and taking it slow means you're more likely to keep the weight off. :flowerforyou:
  • totustuusmaria
    totustuusmaria Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    you are looking GREAT! 20 lbs is quite an accomplishment and you can see it all over your body! keep up the good work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!