Strawberries are soooo Freaking GOOD

Options
Hey Everyone!

I have been eating a lot of strawberries lately for the past two to three weeks. I :heart: Strawberries!!!!!

They are just sooooooooo freaking good :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Is it bad to eat a lot of strawberries?

Someone told me that it makes your skin more flawless.

M,:heart:

Replies

• brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    they're my fav food! I eat them all the time.. and i never heard about the skin, but ppl do compliment my skin a lot!
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone!

I have been eating a lot of strawberries lately for the past two to three weeks. I :heart: Strawberries!!!!!

They are just sooooooooo freaking good :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Is it bad to eat a lot of strawberries?

Someone told me that it makes your skin more flawless.

M,:heart:

The only bad thing I can think of?

Frequent bathroom stops when you eat so much of them because they are FREAKING DELICIOUS!
  • kanonxbou47
    kanonxbou47 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's bad to eat them. XD fruit is just awesome. Any fruit is good.
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    I bought some today and was eating some as a late night snack and had to post about them :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Love them :heart:

M.:heart:
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Strawberries in moderation is good. Here are your health benefits:

The good: very low in Saturated Fat, Cholesterol and Sodium. It is also a good source of Folate and Potassium, and a very good source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin C and Manganese.

The bad: A large portion of the calories in this food come from sugars.

Glycemic index = 40
  • sschiano
    sschiano Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    the only bad thing is that (like many fruits) they have A LOT of sugar
  • KlassyKassi
    KlassyKassi Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya. I have eaten a shameful amount of strawberries in the last week. They are only in season here for a few weeks, so I feel like I've got to get 'em while I can! They are so, so good!
  • brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I bought some today and was eating some as a late night snack and had to post about them :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Love them :heart:

M.:heart:

The only bad thing is I have to watch how many I eat... bc diabetes runs in my family and they're very high in sugar. Also, too much fruit and you'll be running to the bathroom. I learned that the hard way the first time I ate an entire carton for dinner.