Looking for Insanity partners

Options
I started Insanity in Monday. Anyone else start recently. We can make this a support system and accountability

Replies

• cardertaxidermy
    cardertaxidermy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    No one?????!
  • kvwalton30
    kvwalton30 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yes started last week, loving it!
  • cardertaxidermy
    Options
    Did you get sore the first week??? I'm so sore u hope I can make it thru tomorrow's workout
  • kvwalton30
    kvwalton30 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Did you get sore the first week??? I'm so sore u hope I can make it thru tomorrow's workout

A little sore/tight muscles but not too bad. Feel fitter already!
  • Maurissa77
    Maurissa77 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I tried it last month, and was so sore the next few days, it turned me off :-/
    I'm thinking I'll start again when I have a little more core strength built up so I can at least move afterwards (I've got a baby to look after so I have to think of him...haha)
  • rholland24
    rholland24 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I do insanity. I've done the program before and lost 25 pounds. I just started back about 2 weeks ago. The first week I'm always really sore but it goes away. Good luck on your journey!
  • billutzman
    billutzman Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    In week 3. Add me if you want. Pure cardio was this morning at 6 am. Tonight is cardioAbs.
  • cardertaxidermy
    Options
    Day three in the books. I was so sore when I woke up this morning I could barely walk down my steps went ahead and did the workout!!! Pressed play. After the warm-up felt much better. I probably won't be able to walk tomorrow LOL
  • ashleywright_0
    ashleywright_0 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I started insanity on Monday as well! lol
  • atlchc8
    atlchc8 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some accountability partners! I've attempted this many times and have only gotten to week 6. Looking to actually finish it this time!
  • cardertaxidermy
    Options
    How r u feeling???
  • cardertaxidermy
    edited April 2016
    Options
    atlchc8 wrote: »
    I'm looking for some accountability partners! I've attempted this many times and have only gotten to week 6. Looking to actually finish it this time!

That's what I was hoping for. We got this!!!!
  • cardertaxidermy
    Options
    Day 4 done!!!!!! I can't wait till day 64 to see my results!!!!!
  • ashleywright_0
    ashleywright_0 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    How r u feeling???

I workout in the evenings, so when I woke up this morning I felt like I got ran over by a bus lol. I seem to be doing better now though. Except for my calves which seem to be in the most pain. They've been extremely tight since I have started regardless of how much I stretch or how much water I drink.

How are you feeling your first couple of days? Are you able to do the whole workout?
  • groetzinger659
    groetzinger659 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I haven't started insanity but I am doing something similar-for the soreness=bananas! I too was sore for three days when I started high intensity stuff. My biggest issue is not enough breathe to do those burpee type things. I am fine going standing to plank but getting back up, jump then back down, do a pushup. this is hard.

I usually follow a workout on youtube-with HIIT or other keyword-and I use weights in almost all exercises even if its 2lbs hand weights. I am curious to see how I feel in a week. I started working out like this about 6 weeks ago. Took a week off fighting a cold but jumped right back in. Hope everyone does better as far as soreness.
  • cardertaxidermy
    Options
    How r u feeling???

I workout in the evenings, so when I woke up this morning I felt like I got ran over by a bus lol. I seem to be doing better now though. Except for my calves which seem to be in the most pain. They've been extremely tight since I have started regardless of how much I stretch or how much water I drink.

How are you feeling your first couple of days? Are you able to do the whole workout?

It's my calfs as well I can barely walk when I get up in the morning. Hoping it goes away soon!!!!
  • cardertaxidermy
    Options
    Pure Cardio Completed!!!!! I was hating life during the workout this morning. Plyometric Cardio tomorrow and the. REST day!!!!!! Almost Done week 1!!!!! I am not giving up on myself I am determined to finish these 9 weeks.
  • cardertaxidermy
    Options
    I finished week 1 today. Felt so damn good!!!!!! Very proud of myself for sticking with it. 8 more weeks to go!!!!! Come on people. Let's get this group going!!!!! Let's get strong and press PLAY Together!!!!!!
  • cardertaxidermy
    Options
    Guess I'll it keep myself accountable
  • cardertaxidermy
    Options
    Week 2. Starts tomorrow. Bring It!!!!!!