• OldManOne
    OldManOne Posts: 67 Member
    Great Job, you look great - looks like you're a great cook to boot! :D
  • noexcuses0626
    noexcuses0626 Posts: 60 Member
    Incredible! Congratulations :)
  • Vanessalookingood
    Vanessalookingood Posts: 135 Member
    You've done an amazing thing for yourself! You look fantastic Good job! :)
  • fatblast0513
    fatblast0513 Posts: 2 Member
    Thank you for sharing your success story! Im learning to celebrate even small accomplishments because they always add up to something wonderfully amazing!!!
    Faith, love , happiness to you all
  • debbiesteinman
    debbiesteinman Posts: 55 Member
    Holy Cow! You look Marvelous!
  • TnZMom
    TnZMom Posts: 222 Member
    Good job!
  • curly8runette
    curly8runette Posts: 5 Member
    You ARE inspiring! Thanks for sharing the photos!
  • dariluzagueda23
    dariluzagueda23 Posts: 16 Member
    Thank you everybody o:)
  • GNRfan
    GNRfan Posts: 56 Member
    You look amazing, well done on such a great loss!
  • plami_9209
    plami_9209 Posts: 67 Member
    Amazing! You look great!
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Amazing results! You look fab! <3
  • ssj80
    ssj80 Posts: 4 Member
    Stunning! Congratulations to you.
  • senoraignas
    senoraignas Posts: 4 Member
    Hey everybody! I just felt like sharing my story on here! Well, I started at 240lbs and only 22yrs old and im currently fluctuating between 147 and 152. I began my weightloss journey in February of last year and hit my goal in January. Honestly, I couldn't have done this without my best friend, who was also trying to get fit. A support system is very important to have during this journey. I ate healthier (more vegetables, less fast food, more water) and worked out 5 days a week. Sometimes I went to the gym and sometimes I went for a walk with my dogs. But I always kept myself moving. It's hard, I know, but I just want to say, "YOU CAN DO IT". The only thing stopping you is yourself!!. Keep going! It might take a year, or even 5 years but the point is you're trying to better yourself so you can live a healthier and longer life.

nf7ee8r8ubs1.jpg
    x3iytxb7irfz.jpg
    k3yti7yvzao3.jpg
    40bjh0avcgsp.jpg

Hey everybody! I just felt like sharing my story on here! Well, I started at 240lbs and only 22yrs old and im currently fluctuating between 147 and 152. I began my weightloss journey in February of last year and hit my goal in January. Honestly, I couldn't have done this without my best friend, who was also trying to get fit. A support system is very important to have during this journey. I ate healthier (more vegetables, less fast food, more water) and worked out 5 days a week. Sometimes I went to the gym and sometimes I went for a walk with my dogs. But I always kept myself moving. It's hard, I know, but I just want to say, "YOU CAN DO IT". The only thing stopping you is yourself!!. Keep going! It might take a year, or even 5 years but the point is you're trying to better yourself so you can live a healthier and longer life.

nf7ee8r8ubs1.jpg
    x3iytxb7irfz.jpg
    k3yti7yvzao3.jpg
    40bjh0avcgsp.jpg

• senoraignas
    senoraignas Posts: 4 Member
    Thank you for sharing your success story & words of encouragement!
  • debradugas9
    debradugas9 Posts: 162 Member
    Thanks for sharing!!! You look absolutely amazing!!
  • Runninginafatsuit
    Runninginafatsuit Posts: 78 Member
    You look fab! Great job!
  • dusjujr
    dusjujr Posts: 160 Member
    You look great!! what's your goal weight and what's is your calorie goal?
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    You did amazing. Thank you for sharing.
  • shancan79
    shancan79 Posts: 1 Member
    Congrats girl!! You are such an inspiration!! :)
  • shanikrobinson
    shanikrobinson Posts: 21 Member
    I'm so proud of you best friend! Seeing your journey and doing life with you has been amazing. Fit for life...not the summer
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!