Returning Player, need to lose 223 pounds!

Options
Evening, My Fitness Pals! I am back after a long hiatus and several attempts to get back, and after I have hit my rock bottom (scale stopped giving me a number) I am back to see about making all of this work, again. Lowest I have ever seen a scale is 331 pounds, 2 1/2 years ago, so it's been a minute. Anyone looking for a friend, support buddy, fellow nerd and gamer, or, if in the OKC area, fitness friend, feel free to give me a shout!

Replies

• Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    100_1267_zps9qoz1zpb.jpg

My 4th son...so um I can relate! The whole family played "Star Wars Galaxies" and even had a city "Clone Red" on Tatooine. So there is no try in this only do.

phrases to put on your frig:

Once you work on what's eating you, you won't want to eat so much.

Losing weight isn't the key to happiness, happiness is the key to losing weight.

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything. Maybe its unbecoming everything that isn't you, so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

you got this.
  • ldyblessed
    ldyblessed Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Evening, My Fitness Pals! I am back after a long hiatus and several attempts to get back, and after I have hit my rock bottom (scale stopped giving me a number) I am back to see about making all of this work, again. Lowest I have ever seen a scale is 331 pounds, 2 1/2 years ago, so it's been a minute. Anyone looking for a friend, support buddy, fellow nerd and gamer, or, if in the OKC area, fitness friend, feel free to give me a shout!

• ldyblessed
    ldyblessed Posts: 6 Member
    Options

Love to be your friend .I went back to ww to help with this weight everyday is challenge to do but it feel good to get started I am trying to stay with excerise so hope I can stay with this long game
  • jayrow473
    jayrow473 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey Jabbas-Palace I am working on getting 200#s plus off my body.started this program March 21 16 and have kept my food clean everyday. I go back to doctors for weigh in on the 25th of this month so I will see how I did.maybe you can tell me what plan you are gonna follow and what works for you.good luck