Lose 80 Pounds With Me!

Options
Hi all! I have been quietly around on MFP for awhile, but need some inspiration and friends to keep me company while I exercise my way back to a normal weight. I am down 4 pounds since my latest return, and I have a Fitbook that is really helping me stay on track. Please add me for company while we work hard and eat less!

Replies

• bellarose1207
    bellarose1207 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have 40-50 I want to lose, accountability partner would be great. What are you currently doing? I am trying the 5:2 diet, working on strength training and cardio, total about 45-60 min a day but thinking about uping that. Since January 5th I am down 18 lbs.
  • Laureleikosovich
    Laureleikosovich Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great! I have a newly-one-year-old who is getting his molars and not sleeping well, so my chance to do things is sporadic and varies by day. To help with that, I bought a Fitbook from the store and have been following it closely. I've only been right on track for about a week, but have lost 4+ pounds so far. My exercise is limited to walking, dancing to Just Dance in our basement, and the elliptical machine. Once it gets a bit warmer I hope to go biking, but would need the hubby to not be working all the time to watch the little one.
  • draco706
    draco706 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    do you have a jogging stroller? if so put the baby in the stroller (weather permitting) and run with the baby. gives baby some fresh air, you a workout so a double win. i took out my great nephew in one while babysitting him in chicago for a weekend last fall. It was lots of fun.
  • Dominique14614
    Dominique14614 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose around 80 lbs as well. I would love to take this journey with you.
  • missywil3099
    missywil3099 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hello, I am Missy, I also need to lose weight. I would like to lose at least 75 lbs. I am currently down 12 lbs with 64 to go. Motivation to get my butt up and exercise is where I am lacking. As far as my eating habits, they are not that bad, however, I could do better. What kinds of daily inspirations are we allowed to enter (food plans, recipes, exercise, weekly goals...etc). I am looking forward to taking this journey with you all. We can do it. I have vacation planned for Sept, which means, I need to lose at least 2 lbs a week to be a decent weight (bikini) LOL!!!!!!!!!! I wish all of you the best!!!!!!!!!!!! Better us in 2016...
  • iecreamheadaches
    iecreamheadaches Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    ive got solidly 80 more lbs to go on my journey (hopefully a little less come tomorrow!) and would be glad to try and lend some motivation. I could use it too!
  • OnAMissionToFit
    OnAMissionToFit Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I have been quietly around on MFP for awhile, but need some inspiration and friends to keep me company while I exercise my way back to a normal weight. I am down 4 pounds since my latest return, and I have a Fitbook that is really helping me stay on track. Please add me for company while we work hard and eat less!

I just sent you a friend request. Looks like we have similar stats.
  • RedsknU2
    RedsknU2 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I also have at least 80lbs to lose - 0 is right around the minimum I would like to see gone to help my newly bionic right knee! Friend request sent.
  • fairiewoman93
    fairiewoman93 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I will totally take the journey with you. I have a 6 month old and I'm trying to lose baby weight on top of what I need to lose for the Navy. I've got about 80 lbs to lose as well!