Started The Master cleanse

Options
2»

Replies

• brigg9
    brigg9 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Why not learn healthy eating habits so that you can sustain them when you have lost weight?
  • chunky_pinup
    chunky_pinup Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Aboomya wrote: »
    Well it does wonders!

This is where detoxification comes in, and why you need to cleanse your body.

Doing this will not only make you healthier, it will also lead to increases in energy levels, make you more able to get rid of bad habits, cleanse the body of harmful toxins, and promote weight loss through the increased energy levels and smoother, stronger metabolism rate that will accompany it. Truly, a detoxification diet essentially enables a person and their body a fresh, new start.

You must be new here....

...and to the internet...

...have you met Google?

Or is that where you got your medical expertise from?
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Well it does wonders!

This is where detoxification comes in, and why you need to cleanse your body.

Doing this will not only make you healthier, it will also lead to increases in energy levels, make you more able to get rid of bad habits, cleanse the body of harmful toxins, and promote weight loss through the increased energy levels and smoother, stronger metabolism rate that will accompany it. Truly, a detoxification diet essentially enables a person and their body a fresh, new start.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1159755/looking-for-a-detox-cleanse/p1

^Was just about to post this link.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I have done so much research. ... and am confident it's safe to do. Obviously not for life but a short amount of time. Some ppl have done it for up to 40 days.

The last time I did it. I wasn't hungry at all. Had so much enegery. Still worked out 4 days a week. Like I am now. It's just a boost to help cleanse my body. I just got back from a vaca where I ate way to much crap food from the feign country and drank way to much liquor. So..... I would like to cleanse my body after a trip like that.

I normally eat extremely healthy and am very active!

OP--cleanses are a fad and passe'. A cleanse by any other name is just diarrea. Why would you want to have diarrea for 21 days? And you don't think this is strange or dangerous? Where are you doing this research? I won't wish you luck--just can't.
  • chunky_pinup
    chunky_pinup Posts: 758 Member
    Options

A cleanse by any other name is just diarrea.

Best thing I've read all day!

• annaskiski
    annaskiski Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    OP is a troll...
  • Nikki10129
    Nikki10129 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I have done so much research. ... and am confident it's safe to do. Obviously not for life but a short amount of time. Some ppl have done it for up to 40 days.

The last time I did it. I wasn't hungry at all. Had so much enegery. Still worked out 4 days a week. Like I am now. It's just a boost to help cleanse my body. I just got back from a vaca where I ate way to much crap food from the feign country and drank way to much liquor. So..... I would like to cleanse my body after a trip like that.

I normally eat extremely healthy and am very active!

Still waiting to hear what exactly it cleanses your body of? If your body isn't filtering toxins a "Master Cleanse" isn't going to do it for you, you should probably see a Dr and go on dialysis.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

3. No Promotion of Unsafe Weight-Loss Techniques or Eating Disorders

a) Posts intended to promote potentially unsafe or controversial weight loss products or procedures, including non-medically prescribed supplements or MLM products will be removed without warning.
    b) Profiles, groups, messages, posts, or wall comments that encourage anorexia, bulimia, or very low calorie diets of any kind will be removed, and may be grounds for account deletion. This includes positive references to ana/mia, purging, or self-starving. Our goal is to provide users with the tools to achieve their weight management goals at a steady, sustainable rate. Use of the site to promote, glamorize, or achieve dangerously low levels of eating is not permitted.
    c) Photos intended to glamorize extreme thinness will be deleted.
    d) Those seeking support in their recovery from eating disorders are welcome at MyFitnessPal.

MyFitnessPal strongly recommends that anyone suffering from the symptoms of Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia, or Compulsive eating make use of the resources offered by the National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders. You may reach the ANAD hotline by phone in the US: 847-831-3438 (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, Central Time) or on the web at http://www.anad.org/site/anadweb/

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

Thanks for your understanding,
    USMCMP
    MyFitnessPal Moderator
This discussion has been closed.