fitness pals? :-)

hi!! my name is kayla!

i'm not necessarily new, but I did fall off the wagon for a short time, but I'm back at it again :-) looking for some pals so we can help to keep each other accountable and motivated, and maybe even share some healthy meal recipes and ideas? who knows! ;-)

feel free to add me!

Replies

• Gemmi73
    Gemmi73 Posts: 23 Member
    Hi Kayla.

We can be pals. I'm not new to MFP but new to the message boards. And although I may not be much help in meal recipes, I'm pretty decent in exercise routines.
  • bendeanna
    bendeanna Posts: 5 Member
    Hey am new to the whole thing any help is good :)
  • bendeanna
    bendeanna Posts: 5 Member
    kdonohue93 wrote: »
    hi!! my name is kayla!

i'm not necessarily new, but I did fall off the wagon for a short time, but I'm back at it again :-) looking for some pals so we can help to keep each other accountable and motivated, and maybe even share some healthy meal recipes and ideas? who knows! ;-)

feel free to add me!

Hey :)
  • Brolivia3D
    Brolivia3D Posts: 80 Member
    I'm also back for the (3rd? 4th?) time, so I feel you with the being back for, hopefully, the last time. Add me :)
  • southern_cueball
    southern_cueball Posts: 95 Member
    I'm looking for pals too, so add me!
  • LeoZandi
    LeoZandi Posts: 38 Member
    New to the message boards too! :smile:
  • ccorrado006
    ccorrado006 Posts: 27 Member
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me :)
  • angelfairgirl
    angelfairgirl Posts: 2 Member
    Hello ✋
  • flycountrygirl
    flycountrygirl Posts: 4 Member
    I'm also looking for pals. Add me please. I'm new new lol
  • Kareesdiet
    Kareesdiet Posts: 82 Member
    I fell off too! so far that I don't remember how to add people! Can someone reply and let us know how to do it and we can all add each other!
  • Kareesdiet wrote: »
    I fell off too! so far that I don't remember how to add people! Can someone reply and let us know how to do it and we can all add each other!

I added you :-) you have to click on people's profiles and press add friend :-)
  • Tempest07
    Tempest07 Posts: 256 Member
    Welcome Kayla
  • kbabin2
    kbabin2 Posts: 5 Member
    Hello! Im Kelsi. Looks like we are similar in age and situation. I have lost abuot 20 pounds a couple years ago and have been up and down ever since, but recently with finishing up grad school I have gained back all the weight! I am also looking for motivation buddies and especially accountability-buddies!