I really need some fitness pals

Options
A couple months ago I started my weight loss journey. I just found out about this app while I was at my daughters field trip today lol. Please add me. I love supporting anyone trying to better theirselves and wouldn't mind receiving some encouragement myself.

Replies

• Tempest07
    Tempest07 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :)

Brian
  • DoreenaV1975
    DoreenaV1975 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Friendly warning, be prepared for "tough love"! :p
  • marlasue59
    marlasue59 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am totally new to this community so I'm not exactly sure how to communicate on here but I'd like to learn..its good to have friends on the same journey
  • Kareesdiet
    Kareesdiet Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Question, I am new here as well, how do you add people as a friend? People ask for you to add them and I don't know how? haha usually not so computer illiterate :/ !
  • DoreenaV1975
    Options
    Kareesdiet wrote: »
    Question, I am new here as well, how do you add people as a friend? People ask for you to add them and I don't know how? haha usually not so computer illiterate :/ !

Click the "Add Friend" button on their profile (click on their name to get to their profile page).
  • Crackers137
    Crackers137 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hit their profile pic and a box will come up to "send a message" and I think that will do it! Good luck!

• DoreenaV1975
    Options
    Hit their profile pic and a box will come up to "send a message" and I think that will do it! Good luck!

That will only send a message, not send a "Friends Request"...
  • Kareesdiet
    Kareesdiet Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Figured it out, you have to hit their name and then it asks if you want to send a message or send a friend request. :)
  • flycountrygirl
    flycountrygirl Posts: 4 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Yay!! I've been trying to figure it out too. I'm ready for some tough love. I slip up at least once a day and eat something I know I shouldn't
  • PMZee
    PMZee Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Ten years ago, I lost 40 lbs. using MFP. MFP was much more minimalist back then! I gained the weight back by being lazy and eating too much. My goal is to lose this excess weight and get back in shape. I could use some friends!