Jillian Michael's 30 day shred... start 4/15/16 with me!!!!

Options
mandalynn723
mandalynn723 Posts: 6 Member
edited April 2016 in Motivation and Support
I'm going to start this DVD tomorrow.... I've attempted numerous times but got lazy, I can admit now, and gave up. Now I am 4 months from my wedding and desperately want to feel better physically before that day arrives! Anyone want to join me in sticking to it?!?!

Replies

• callmebubblesdarling2015
    Options
    Count me in. I did them last year and definitely saw results. Sadly, I gained all the weight back over the holidays, but I'm trying to jump back on the wagon.
  • smal48
    smal48 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 10 today. I already feel much stronger and fitter than when I started. I'm breastfeeding my 11 week old and not combining it with any restricted diet, so I'm not seeing any weight loss, but it's the fitness I'm after really. I've got muscles in my tummy again, yay!

Hope you both had a good start :)
  • beverlyblu
    beverlyblu Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    75 days until my wedding day! I want to lose 12 lbs so will do two straight months of 30 day shred..I want to double up with some elliptical HIIT workouts but thinking I should get through a solid week of 30 DS first then add the HIIT workouts at least 2x/week. I am using a meal plan I found on Pinterest called the 22 Minute Hard Corps Meal Prep for the 1200-1500 Calorie Level from BeachbodyBlog.com 5 days/week. Just doing the meal Plan and 2 days of 30 DS and a couple elliptical workouts I dropped 2 lbs in a week so I am expecting to hit my goal and then some.

I already sorta started but it's only a couple days off so I'm in.
  • Huera629
    Huera629 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    A few days late but I will start today.
  • beverlyblu
    Options
    Day 4 Level 1 done this AM. Calves are cooked. While doing the anterior raises with side lunge my shoulders scream with the 2 lb weights but don't seem to have any soreness there. I do the rows and chest flies with the 5 lb weight but doesn't seem to do much for the pecs. Back is good and sore. May need an 8 lb weight for the chest flies.

Haven't weighed myself because I know I'm retaining water.

Last night my fiance and I were broth craving junk food and neither of us wanted to work out, but instead of caving like I usually do I said no excuses! And we ate our not so delicious (compared to pizza) dinners
  • beverlyblu
    Options
    So I took several days off and realized that not exercising made me super cranky. So did my 3rd day of level 2 this morning. It's amazing how much of the gains I made were lost in those few days. I love Level 2 because it makes me feel really strong and I can see my hip bones again and my obliques are starting to peek out. I didn't do meal prep this Sunday so have been trying to keep us accountable. I will double up today with another 30 min workout on the elliptical to make up for the lost days. My first dress fitting is on the 10th.

7 lbs to go!

Hope the other ladies are still going!
  • smal48
    smal48 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I finished level 2 yesterday :) I am so pleased to have done with that level! It kills my arms and shoulders - I think I should be using lighter weights really. Having a day off today and starting level 3 tomorrow. Hope I don't wish I was back on level 2!
    Congrats on your progress beverlyblu :) 7lb is totally achievable!