5'5 and 248.4 pounds

Options
dsams774
dsams774 Posts: 17 Member
Hi,
I just started phentermine yesterday. I have tried every diet in the book, only to gain weight. I also started calorie counting yesterday as well. My doctor have me on 1200 per day. The pills have help control my appetite tremendously. I went shopping for Easter clothes and felt and looked horrible. I knew it was time for a change. My first goal is 170. I CAN DO THIS!!!!!

Replies

• mzco14
    mzco14 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi , I used phentremine too in the past. It really does work. Remember to eat right and work out. I'm doing Atkins now Day 5 and I plan to do Phentremine again in a few months.
  • dsams774
    Options
    Thanks mzco14 I can feel it working even though its only been 2 days. How much did you lose?
  • mindfulmama1977
    mindfulmama1977 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You can do it! One day at a time baby girl :)
  • mejacobs1985
    mejacobs1985 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Look into ketogenic diet. Most natural way and you wont feel hungry. Takes a few days to a week to get into ketosis but it works better than anything else. Www.ruled.me is a good place to start for info.
  • Gwyenne
    Gwyenne Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    One day at a time. I'm at around the same weight as you. We can do this :)
  • Steegzz
    Steegzz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    ayyy just wanted to say you got this! we're all out here looking for success! Feel free to add me if you'd like! Would love to have more motivational people surrounding me!
  • dsams774
    Options
    You can do it! One day at a time baby girl :)

Thanks...and thanks for the friend request. Your my 1st friend
  • dsams774
    Options
    Look into ketogenic diet. Most natural way and you wont feel hungry. Takes a few days to a week to get into ketosis but it works better than anything else. Www.ruled.me is a good place to start for info.

Thank you I will look it up
  • dsams774
    Options
    Gwyenne wrote: »
    One day at a time. I'm at around the same weight as you. We can do this :)

Yes we can...add me if you want to keep in contact
  • dsams774
    Options
    Steegzz wrote: »
    ayyy just wanted to say you got this! we're all out here looking for success! Feel free to add me if you'd like! Would love to have more motivational people surrounding me!

Thanks...I sent you a request
  • plantgrrl
    plantgrrl Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I think that's what my MIL used. It worked great for her. She's dropped 50+ lbs--mostly with food management.
  • reblazed
    reblazed Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    dsams774 wrote: »

Thank you I will look it up

@dsams774 You are starting almost exactly where I started (5'5" and 247 lbs) on 12/12/15 I started the ketogenic diet and have lost 45+ lbs since then. I'm never hungry and wasn't required to exercise this 70 year old body either. :)
  • StrugglingtoMove
    StrugglingtoMove Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing on it now? Updates?
  • freelingfree
    freelingfree Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have 100 to lose add me!
  • dsams774
    Options
    How is everyone doing on it now? Updates?

***Updated*** So far with maintaining a 1200 calorie diet and taking a half pill of phentermine to help control my diet. I'm down 10.4 lbs.
  • dsams774
    edited April 2016
    Options
    ***update*** Im down 14.4 lbs. Its been 16 days
  • xxxglaxxx
    xxxglaxxx Posts: 327 Member
    Options

Congrats! Keep going, you can do it! :D

Quick question, is phentermine an over-the-counter pill? or prescribe by the doctor?

I have a very difficult time controlling my appetite and was wondering if phentermine can help me?
  • BettyLawlz
    BettyLawlz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!! I never thought I would say this, but it's fun working on being healthy! I have to look phentermine up now.
  • MeganSchuyler16
    MeganSchuyler16 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! That goes for anyone! Open diary and I'm on here daily. Just started about a month ago and I've lost 7.5lbs already! I'm 26, 5'6", and have about 59lbs yet to lose!
  • dsams774
    Options
    xxxglaxxx wrote: »

Congrats! Keep going, you can do it! :D

Quick question, is phentermine an over-the-counter pill? or prescribe by the doctor?

I have a very difficult time controlling my appetite and was wondering if phentermine can help me?

Prescribed by doctor