My name is TJ Moor

Options
I Ffigured out the right diet plan and workout routines. I am happy with where I am and going to keep getting stronger but maintain my weight. I lost 31 pounds from the start of the year which is difficult when you're in college. However I have found the right balance between proper food intake and exercise to be where I am now. If anyone has any questions or comments I would love to hear them. fsukn5ucv857.jpeg

Replies

• anjulajj
    anjulajj Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Looking good! I have been terrible with getting in daily workouts. I eat well and don't really need to lose much just shape up. Any suggestions for a busy girl who needs to get the most in a workout for the small time she has?message me if you have time for me to pick your brain. Thanks!:)
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Great Work @moort51 , Can you share the your right diet plan and which work outs you are doing?
  • allexiswalters17
    allexiswalters17 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    It's sounds like you have a good thing going on there. I'm heading off for college soon and I could always use some help. So add me if you have any suggestions, I would really like to hear them :)
  • JasonRainboze
    JasonRainboze Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Looks like you're already there bro! Nice work!
  • heatherwoodard203
    heatherwoodard203 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    @moort51 Looking great! Do you have any advice for toning up inner thighs?
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Nice work. Glad you found what works for you.