Sudden motivation

Options
Have you ever seen like a friend or acquaintance just all the sudden seem full blown motivated to eat right and exercise? then boom they lost a bunch of weight.
Do you ever think that eventually just gets their moment? And maybe we aren't successful with it until we get to that moment..?

Replies

• ElbowCoude
    ElbowCoude Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I woke up one day And thought "it's time". Lol I immediately started losing and have lost 113 lbs since july20th 2015! I had tried before to lose weight but this felt different!
  • kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    It happened to me, too - like a bolt of lightening struck me while sitting in a recliner stuffing food in my mouth. I actually said out loud "what are you doing to yourself?!!! You have got to stop eating like this and start moving! If you don't do something about this, you're going to die!" That was 95 pounds ago. I think something really does have to click in your head (your "aha" moment) in order to be successful.
  • lperry1725
    lperry1725 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    ElbowCoude wrote: »
    I woke up one day And thought "it's time". Lol I immediately started losing and have lost 113 lbs since july20th 2015! I had tried before to lose weight but this felt different!

This is exactly what I'm talking about! I keep feeling like I'm going to have my moment but then I worry it won't ever come.
  • Odiaa
    Odiaa Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I tired to lose weight a millions times and failed. I always quit within the first week. This time is totally different, It's like I fell on my head. (Not literally) And I started exercising and then I quit drinking pop and then I changed my diet and then I quit drinking all sugar drinks. And I try to get in 2 hours of exercise a day. Now I am down 34 pounds in a little over a month.