If calories/nutrients didn't matter...

Options
124»

Replies

• PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Lays Potato Chips with Ranch Dip and a Dr. Pepper or Barq's Rootbeer.

I forgot about Ruffles Buffalo Ranch dip. I'd eat a jar of that, with maybe a few original Ruffles chips.
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    CHEESE FRIES.
  • 6pkdreamer
    6pkdreamer Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Probably this

okchoucroute-l665-h474-c.jpg

Not that I could actually find any here, and it's a pain to make, so not happening anyway...

And this for dessert

Paris+-+Brest.JPG

Australians are at distinct disadvantage and struggle to match the value and quantity as generally 10 years behind.
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    Flourless chocolate cake, and lots of it!!
  • KateTii
    KateTii Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    Pizza and a very large vanilla milkshake. Yum!
  • dustedwithsugar
    dustedwithsugar Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm suffering from hangover now so I'd choose big greasy pizza with double cheese, nachos with salsa, guacamole and sour cream and to wash it down thick strawberry milkshake with whipped cream and chocolate on top. And curly straw!
  • farmerpam1
    farmerpam1 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    100df wrote: »
    2 or 3 margueritas. It's early but I would be drinking these in a tropical location where time doesn't count either. Let's make it 4 margueritas. I'll take a little snooze later before dinner.

^This. And then for dinner? As much NY style pizza, poutine (French fries with amazing ale gravy and cheese curds) and a fine cabernet. Yes, all in a tropical location. :)
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    I would really love to sit down to a breakfast of Country Fried steak and eggs.

l.jpg
  • Btheodore138
    Btheodore138 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    An entire box of Cheez-Its and a banana split. The old fashioned kind with 3 kinds of toppings (pineapple, strawberry, and hot fudge). The Fosters Freeze by me has $3 Banana Split Tuesdays. I cry a little inside when I pass the sign on the way to the gym.
  • fivelongmiles
    fivelongmiles Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Sweet potatoes. I mean, I eat them anyway, but if calories didn't matter I'd eat them until I was so full I couldn't move.
  • ritzbits190
    ritzbits190 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Cookie dough