In need of support, motivation and help

Options
Sooooo I just realized I need to change everything I entered when I first got this app.. The weight I was going off was when I was pregnant and haven't been on a scale since then.. So I think today will be my official start of my weight loss journey, even though I'm sad by the number. I don't know what to do at this point. It's extremely hard talking to people because of the lack of motivation or you have people constantly calling you "fat". Open to adding more new friend on here.

Replies

• b2guido
    b2guido Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello

My name is Martina and I just started back logging in and eating better and I've lost 3 pounds. It's hard but so worth it because we're worth it. I think I've finally got it-- just replace bad choices with good choices. Admitting you need motivation is the first step. I'm here for you!!
  • Odiaa
    Odiaa Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I have a lot of weight to lose and I have been active every day since I joined this website. I started my weightloss a month ago.
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Aww, I just want to give you a hug. I was horrified by the number I heard not too long ago as well. I have so much to lose. The only thing we can do is take it day to day. We keep doing the right thing every day and we will see those results. I'm sending a friend request!
  • 2blessed08
    2blessed08 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello.
    Sad to say but you can't discuss this journey with everyone. Everyone won't be happy for you and everyone won't encourage you. The first step is deciding to make the change and it seems as though you have done that. Find out how many calories you need to eat a day to loose weight. Then take one day at a time. I have been doing this about four months. I find that watching YouTube weight loss videos has been a great motivation for me. You also get great tips from others who have been through the process.
  • BelloAmore
    BelloAmore Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    MissusMoon wrote: »
    Aww, I just want to give you a hug. I was horrified by the number I heard not too long ago as well. I have so much to lose. The only thing we can do is take it day to day. We keep doing the right thing every day and we will see those results. I'm sending a friend request!

Thank you. :)
  • BelloAmore
    Options
    b2guido wrote: »
    Hello

My name is Martina and I just started back logging in and eating better and I've lost 3 pounds. It's hard but so worth it because we're worth it. I think I've finally got it-- just replace bad choices with good choices. Admitting you need motivation is the first step. I'm here for you!!

Thank you. I thought I was going so good, when I first joined.
  • BelloAmore
    Options
    2blessed08 wrote: »
    Hello.
    Sad to say but you can't discuss this journey with everyone. Everyone won't be happy for you and everyone won't encourage you. The first step is deciding to make the change and it seems as though you have done that. Find out how many calories you need to eat a day to loose weight. Then take one day at a time. I have been doing this about four months. I find that watching YouTube weight loss videos has been a great motivation for me. You also get great tips from others who have been through the process.

You tube and instagram are my go to places to look at weight loss journeys.
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I WOULD LOVE TO ADD U AS A BUDDY IM ON THE SAME ROAD JUST HAD BABY #2 AND WAS THE BIGGEST I EVER BEEN WEIGHED OVER 200 LBS NOW IM BACK ON TRACK EVEN WITH HYPOTHYROID IMA DO IT I HAVE HAD WONDERFUL RESULTS I POST ON IG HERE AND WILL START DOING YOU TUBE VIDS AND I STARTED BLOGGING BLOG STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS LOL I DONT HAVE TIME FOR GYM SO I TRACK THROUGH MFP STARTING MY OWN FITNESS GROUPS WITH CHALLENGES N PRIZES AND DOING HOME WORKOUTS (BEACHBODY ONES & YES IM A COACH BUT IM NOT HERE FOR THAT) SO PLEASE DONT LET THAT SCARE YOU AWAY LOL

MY RECENT RESULTS 21 DF

7adredjqmaap.jpg

I ALSO HAVE HAD GOOD RESULTS DOING INSANITY , T25 ETC BUT I GTA START FROM LOW INTENSITY AND WORK MY WAY UP TODAY I HAD POSTPARTUM VISIT N NOW I CAN WORKOUT =D

bbc.jpg 56.8K
  • BelloAmore
    Options
    DJ478 wrote: »
    I WOULD LOVE TO ADD U AS A BUDDY IM ON THE SAME ROAD JUST HAD BABY #2 AND WAS THE BIGGEST I EVER BEEN WEIGHED OVER 200 LBS NOW IM BACK ON TRACK EVEN WITH HYPOTHYROID IMA DO IT I HAVE HAD WONDERFUL RESULTS I POST ON IG HERE AND WILL START DOING YOU TUBE VIDS AND I STARTED BLOGGING BLOG STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS LOL I DONT HAVE TIME FOR GYM SO I TRACK THROUGH MFP STARTING MY OWN FITNESS GROUPS WITH CHALLENGES N PRIZES AND DOING HOME WORKOUTS (BEACHBODY ONES & YES IM A COACH BUT IM NOT HERE FOR THAT) SO PLEASE DONT LET THAT SCARE YOU AWAY LOL

MY RECENT RESULTS 21 DF

7adredjqmaap.jpg

I ALSO HAVE HAD GOOD RESULTS DOING INSANITY , T25 ETC BUT I GTA START FROM LOW INTENSITY AND WORK MY WAY UP TODAY I HAD POSTPARTUM VISIT N NOW I CAN WORKOUT =D

Thank you. I have a beachbody account but not the primary one where I can view videos and stuff. After baby #1 I maintain weight but with baby #2 my weight was up and down between 180-190.. So this is weight I gained after baby and I never been in 200s before so it's kinda of a surprise to me. Also thanks for the picture that gives me hope.