What is your favourite store bought low carb snack?

Options
2»

Replies

• tugsandpulls760
    tugsandpulls760 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    jerky is my fav
  • swift13b
    swift13b Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    String cheese or other packaged cheeses. I like to eat one wedge of the herb flavoured light laughing cow cheese all by itself as a small snack. I also like wrapping a kraft single around a pickle.

Pre-weight loss days I used to just eat a bowl of melted cheddar cheese... I clearly am a big fan of cheese :)

Francl27 wrote: »
    Greek yogurt or cottage cheese and an apple.

I wouldn't say apples are low carb, so yoghurt/cottage cheese with berries would be a better option.
  • PaulWilson907
    PaulWilson907 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Pork rinds
  • Abby2205
    Abby2205 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin seeds. I weigh out 19 grams for 100 calories because it is all too easy to keep scarfing them down. And they have the highest iron content in the salty-greasy food group.
  • brb_2013
    brb_2013 Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    My favorite will always be what my friend called cowboy sushi, take a slice of deli meat or salami, smear of cream cheese, wrap around a pickle and slice it up!
  • youngandaspiringxo
    youngandaspiringxo Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Afura wrote: »
    100 calorie pack cashews. Dill pickle flavor is the best! Only 5 carbs.

Why would you do that to perfectly good cashews? :cry:

Jerky is good, popcorn in individual serving bags (keep in mind your end result may not be the calories the package says unless you weigh), plain yogurt/greek yogurt if you like it (since you're avoiding sugars), veggie chips, black olives (you can find to go containers, but more expensive than portioning your own).

Lol to change it up a bit and they're delicious
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Panda_Poptarts Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    There's a butcher down the road from me that makes beef jerky without sugar. It is the BEST, smokiest, most tender jerky. I buy it by the pound.

I also really like pepperoni, and I eat a lot of salami for snacks.
  • drabbits2
    drabbits2 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    hummus and veggies, apple and almond butter, bowl of high fiber cereal with or without fruit (berries), quest bar, lara bar, 100 calorie jello or pudding, 100 calorie yogurt, with or without fruit or some granola mixed in
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    Moon Cheese
  • gypsy8080
    gypsy8080 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I buy sliced, smoked salmon from Costco. In the pack I get, it comes in three different flavors: plain, dill, and peppered. It makes a great snack. I also love deviled eggs, dill pickles, pork rinds, and tuna with mayonnaise.
  • Adi4Fitness
    Adi4Fitness Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Never been much of a cheese eater... But today I tried my hand at some cheese and dark chocolate... and as luck would have it...
    Irrestibles swiss cheese - bitter after taste
    Lindt dark chocolate .... i figured hey 99% coco has only 4 carbs --- oh my god awful tasting .... piece of ..... I cant for the life of me imagine any one eating it.

Can any one recommend me some not bitter cheese ...
    The only bitter i can handle is a dark roast coffee ( nuked with 2 sugar free sachets) ...
    cant really handle bitter taste ...

There are literally 100's of cheese..
  • melissafawnw
    melissafawnw Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Epic bars!