So excited!

Options
jenkylynn
jenkylynn Posts: 6 Member
Yesterday I did a lot of complaining and was getting discouraged about the weight not coming off fast enough! Well I'm down two more pounds today! I feel great

Replies

• jtoskey87
    jtoskey87 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Funny how that happens isn't it? Good job, keep it up.
  • amyvanblaricom
    amyvanblaricom Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    As I get closer to my goal I am hitting more plateaus and more often. It can be hard to stay positive but when you have quick drops like that it is amazing. On Easter I did really really horrible. I felt bad too and it was a reminder why NOT to eat like that. I gained .4 pounds but then 2 days later it was down 2.5 and I hadn't seen a drop like that. Just keep up what you are doing.
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I gained .4 pounds but then 2 days later it was down 2.5 and I hadn't seen a drop like that.

Goodness. I can be up/down up to about a kg (2.2 lb) any day! My weightloss graph was up and down like a yo-yo (but tendnency down), and my maintenance graph is also. I am trying to keep an average at around 71kg and not to go over 72.5 kg.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!