Just joined

Options

I'll be turning 60 this summer. For some time I've been struggling with my weight. Still not giving up. I'm a retired postal worker. Currently a crossing guard for my police dept and volunteer at my local animal shelter. Due to on the job injuries, and past joint replacements I'm restricted on how much I'm able to lift. So my program means eating right, low impact exercises, avoiding or limiting processed carbs, sugars, and getting fresh fruit and vegetable in my diet. I wear a fitbit. Feel free to add me as a friend here as we're all in this together

Replies

• azpostal
    azpostal Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I'll be turning 60 this summer. For some time I've been struggling with my weight. Still not giving up. I'm a retired postal worker. Currently a crossing guard for my police dept and volunteer at my local animal shelter. Due to on the job injuries, and past joint replacements I'm restricted on how much I'm able to lift. So my program means eating right, low impact exercises, avoiding or limiting processed carbs, sugars, and getting fresh fruit and vegetable in my diet. I wear a fitbit. Feel free to add me as a friend here as we're all in this together
    I'm 55, currently a postal worker, been on MFP around a month, and waiting for my Fitbit to arrive...lets be friends! :)