Need friends who want help/support, and also willing to support me

Options
I'm active everyday, and I'm willing to give help and support, too. I stopped using this app about 5 months ago, but on the good side, I still lost 20 pounds of fat, and gained at least 5 pounds of muscle since quitting. I just have that last 10 to 15 pounds of fat to lose and I will finally have a six pack! Lol. I hit the gym everyday and shoot to burn 300 calories in there and eat at a 400 calorie deficit. A total of a 700 calorie deficit everyday. Before I did a 500 calorie deficit and lost a pound a week, but now I want to lose 1.4 pounds a week. I just started the 700 calorie deficit about 3 weeks ago, and things are going great! I went from 79 kilos to 75.5 kilos. Come add me everybody!

Replies

• tostuermann
    tostuermann Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I'll add you! how do you calculate your body fat?
  • jaebrash
    jaebrash Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good qork. And thank you for sharing
  • TheRiceLord
    TheRiceLord Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    jaebrash wrote: »
    Keep up the good qork. And thank you for sharing

Thanks! Let's hope that we can all make our goals successful.
  • TheRiceLord
    TheRiceLord Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I'll add you! how do you calculate your body fat?

Great. And I have a body fat caliper tool. You can order it on amazon. Its costs only a couple of bucks. Plus I had a health teacher with a masters degree in biology overlooking me at my gym everyday. If you want accurate results, order the 40 dollar electronic one. I should've bought that one. Right now im 19-20% bodyfat. You can also find a calculator online. Its kind of accurate, but it gave me a range of like 18-21% bodyfat.