What are you favorite chest exercises?

Options
I'm looking to change up my routine, just wondering what everyone else does for chest?:)

ive just finished doing this and its been great, packed on some good size, now looking for some new exercises!-http://www.myoexercise.com/store/p32/6_Week_Mass_Building_Programme.html

Replies

• unnichacko
    unnichacko Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hands down Plank.
  • unnichacko
    unnichacko Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    lol sorry, I just did not notice your post but only the title and got excited and posted :v
  • MyoExercise
    MyoExercise Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    unnichacko wrote: »
    lol sorry, I just did not notice your post but only the title and got excited and posted :v

Ahah no worries! :D
  • jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Strict form dumbbell flys
    Parallel bar dips for high reps
    Close grip lower cable flys
    Pronated grip incline dumbbell flys
    Then obviously all forms of bench press
  • martyqueen52
    martyqueen52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Resisted incline barbell press (have someone push down, while you push up).... try it and you'll be rocked for a few days.
  • IGbnat24
    IGbnat24 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Push-ups of all sorts
  • SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    Options
    heh. why are you looking for new exercises different from the program you are promoting?
  • cgvet37
    cgvet37 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    I do every chest exercise imaginable, plus variations of pushups. I don't do the same movements every chest day, or better yet, different variations of said movements. If I do flat bench one day, I'll do incline the next chest day. I sometimes finish with some variation of pushups. I believe variety is the spice of exercise.
  • Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Push ups on a suspension trainer, bottoms up single kettlebell press.
  • MyoExercise
    MyoExercise Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    SonyaCele wrote: »
    heh. why are you looking for new exercises different from the program you are promoting?

To learn from others, wanting to add training variation all the time :D there's not a programme i know that's the be all and end all.