Vegan friends please!

Options
Hey there! I'm giving MFP a second go (wasn't fully committed last time I tried it) and would love some friends for motivation and support! I love food - maybe a little too much, hence the need to lose a few kg :P I love cooking and trying new recipes so I'd be happy to swap recipes with any other vegans who are interested. I eat mostly healthy foods but am also partial to vegan treat foods like dairy free ice cream, cheese, biscuits (that's cookies to the Americans out there) and chocolate.... So I'm trying to cut down on those things and just have a treat day once a week.

Please feel free to add me and tell me a little about yourself to get the conversation going.

Vegans only please :)

Replies

• wally2183
    wally2183 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Not vegan here :), but good luck on your fitness goals.
  • commonasmuck1967
    commonasmuck1967 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Chubby_bunnyy
    Chubby_bunnyy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Aww, I'm not cool enough to be vegan, but I'm a lacto-ovo haha
  • khans1999
    khans1999 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan for the animals. I find it weird that humans are the only species to drink milk from another animal after infancy.
  • openthegatekate
    openthegatekate Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm veggie with a lot of vegan tendencies and only really eat dairy if its organic. Hope this counts ! Let's do this!
  • cybermom1959
    cybermom1959 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am starting today. Even though I am not vegan it is my goal to become vegan. To start with I plan on eating two meat free meals a day. I do have a few recipes from the internet so far
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,588 Member
    Options
    im a mean vegan