Success -- swimsuit edition! Summers 2010 & 2011

Options
westcoastSW
westcoastSW Posts: 320 Member
Posting my first-ever success story, complete with photos. First photo is last summer, around 180 lbs at 5'7" tall. Second photo is this summer, around 160 lbs. So far I'm halfway to my goal (final goal 140 lbs.), but I'm happy with the progress! Hopefully by summer 2012 I will be at my ultimate goal! Thanks to all for the posts, tips, and encouragement. You can do it!

before2010.jpg

during2011.jpg

Replies

• jmgj27
    jmgj27 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm 157 and an inch taller than you and I can only dream of looking so good! Very jealous!
  • MissJoy18
    MissJoy18 Posts: 45
    Options
    Wow! What a difference! Great job!
  • jnfrdawn
    jnfrdawn Posts: 8
    Options
    Nice work! You look awesome!
  • makeupartist12
    Options
    great job!!
  • libby328
    libby328 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I know you have goals and that's great but girl you are rocking that 2 piece!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look great!!
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! How much do you work out? Your tummy looks flat. Congratulations.
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Great job!! YOu look awesome :)
  • lisapickering
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Don't worry so much about the scale... you look awesome now!
  • helloclaire
    helloclaire Posts: 191
    Options
    Excellent work!!!

I am an inch shorter than you and started MPF at 179 pounds (basically 180). Around eleven pounds to go until 160, and it's so great to see you looking so good!!! Of course I am shorter so I probably won't look THAT awesome, but it's so inspiring! :D
  • SummerLuvR
    SummerLuvR Posts: 90
    Options
    You look great!! thanks for sharing :))
  • davidrt
    davidrt Posts: 162
    Options
    great job
  • Reisse62
    Reisse62 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!!
  • beachbum8
    beachbum8 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You look great! Happy summer 2011!! Your hard work is paying off! :)
  • tingtawn
    tingtawn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    you look great! what exercises have you been doing? i would love to get my tummy that flat!
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm 5'7 & 3/4" and hope I look so good at 160! My belly is similar to how yours was; it's where I hold most of my fat.

I second all the requests for your exercise regimen. :)
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • sarad777
    sarad777 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Great job.
  • canam
    canam Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    nice job!!!!
  • westcoastSW
    westcoastSW Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Thanks all for the encouragement and support! Regarding exercise, I really am not too regimented with it. I do some "30 Day Shred", some jogging outdoors, and yoga at a local studio. I try to do one of these activities per day, but a minimum of 5 days per week. Recently I've started running sprints. (Not sure if this is similar to high intensity interval training or not.) But after a warm-up jog, I sprint for about a block at 100% effort, and then walk/jog a few blocks until I can do it again. I feel like I've gotten quite good results with this; not so much with regard for endurance but with muscle strength (and maybe fat loss?)

Anyhow, thank you again for the support! Community like this is what keeps me going :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!