Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Runningforafew
    Runningforafew Posts: 28 Member
    "Here"
  • Playball549
    Playball549 Posts: 35 Member
    I have been a long time MFP player but just got rid of all my friends, got a new account and starting over. I am looking for friends who are serious about fitness but like to joke and have a good time on MFP while trying to stay healthy. Feel free to add me if you are like minded. I am on here multiple times a day and very supportive of my friends.
  • dragona10
    dragona10 Posts: 8 Member
    Feel free to add me! I would love to meet some new ppl, share my experience as well as learn smth from everyone!
  • fridayyet91
    fridayyet91 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm new here and would welcome friends and support!
  • CNUcaptain
    CNUcaptain Posts: 28 Member
    In definite need of some friends and motivation!
  • Tweaking_Time
    Tweaking_Time Posts: 733 Member
    Long time MFP user - lost 75 pounds a few years back and kept it off - I stayed in maintenance for a few years and finally cancelled my account - Big Mistake. I needed a little tune up so I created a new account and am working on building my friends list up a bit.

I am active, daily user. Add me if you are the same.
  • tinuz
    tinuz Posts: 1,123 Member
    add me if you like...am here on a daily basis. still got some kilos to lose....currently very active in workouts but need to get feeding frenzie in order.

• tlw2324
    tlw2324 Posts: 18 Member
    I'd love to add some friends for motivation and support! I've been on MFP for several weeks and could use the friendship to keep going!
  • emmadonaldson95
    emmadonaldson95 Posts: 179 Member
    I wouldnt mind some extra friends! It's so motivational to have everyones progress pop up on my feed
  • sofadamitan
    sofadamitan Posts: 3 Member
    Feel free to add me :-)
  • jamielikesyou
    jamielikesyou Posts: 25 Member
    Feel free to add me if you want, I like anyone who isn't intentionally rude or bigoted.
  • renesharp318
    renesharp318 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm Rene' from South Africa. New to using My Fitness Pal but really enjoying it so far. I am a runner who loves my Fitbit. Would like to make some new friends!
  • PaigeVerity09
    PaigeVerity09 Posts: 6 Member
    Hey, any help & support would be great!
  • BoozeRun
    BoozeRun Posts: 7 Member
    I could use some people! In fact I don't have a single one yet. :neutral: Just re-rolled a new account here and on track to loose 40 lbs. Previously I lost 60lbs and did so using MFP. Send me a request!
  • Najus1
    Najus1 Posts: 13 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • MissLincolnTaylor
    MissLincolnTaylor Posts: 66 Member
    Hey you little beauty's <3 I'm always looking for new friends so don't be shy and give me an add x
  • 1shark1bite
    1shark1bite Posts: 35 Member
    Always looking of more friends. The more the merrier!!!
  • Esperanzaa87
    Esperanzaa87 Posts: 3 Member
    edited April 2016
    Trying to stay motivated and find some friends who can help me figure out work outs at the gym and healthy foods.
  • emilyb117
    emilyb117 Posts: 56 Member
    adding my name on here again- still want more friends :)
  • EddieP50
    EddieP50 Posts: 192 Member
    Anyone that wants to add me, feel free.