Happy to be here!!!!

Options
YAYA_of_2
YAYA_of_2 Posts: 160 Member
edited April 2016 in Motivation and Support
Hello everyone!! I am happy to join MFP. I'm here as I too have a lot of weight to loose. I weighed my heaviest 304, on February 10. I had eaten a lot out or depression while taking care of my mother in law who was diagnosed witch pancreatic cancer the previous May. She was only 57. She passed on January 15 and my husband and I promised her that we would get healthy and take better care of ourselves.

On February 14 my new life began. I quit smoking, quit drinking soda. I had to have three McDonald's sweet teas a day beforehand, I gave those up too. No more fast food, processed food, and junk food. I only drink water now and some times I do drink a cup of green tea with honey. Increased my fruits and veggies, and try to eat only grass fed meats with no hormones or antibiotics, although that is not always possible.

I am down to 267 as of today. I joined MFP 3 days ago and I love it. It really help me keep track of everything and keeps me accountable. I love being part of a community that has people in the same boat as me. I am up to adding friends. I log daily, and my diary is open. Please feel free to add me and I look forward to chatting and getting to know you all!

Replies