77 pound to lose!!

Options
Been at my highest weight of 16 stone being 5 ft 3 people thinking am pregnant but no am just fat, been sick of this weight for a while so my sister said about this app, don't want to be negative but it's so hard to get this weight off but am determined to do it within a year, add me if anyone else is in same boot be good to hear someone else experience

Replies

• mumbles2013
    mumbles2013 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hey I started at 16 stone (224lbs) too but I'm 5'5. I looked pregnant too as my belly just sat in front of me!!!! I have had enough considering a year ago I weighed the same just before I had my second daughter!!!!! She now 1 and I just got start March 1st and I'm glad I did. Add me for support. I'm now down 1.5stone (21lbs) and feel great but I know I have a long way to go. Still get 73lbs to go now.
  • BelleCakes2018
    BelleCakes2018 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft5 and reached 15.8 at my largest.. I have lost this amount of weight several times using different methods.. i'm just terrible with keeping it off (certain life circumstances I can't change have an impact too)
    Pick a way of eating and plan plan plan!! Have you chosen a diet in particular you would like to follow?
  • MeganSchuyler16
    MeganSchuyler16 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! That goes for anyone! Open diary and I'm on here daily. Just started about a month ago and I've lost 7.5lbs already! I'm 26, 5'6", and have about 59lbs yet to lose!
  • maxwellsusan5
    maxwellsusan5 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi thanks, I don't know how to add any one am just new to this. Iv put on another 2lb and feeling really down about it, it just won't shift at all, any ideas on what else I can do
  • necei
    necei Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What are you doing now? Do you track your food daily, drink water and what exercise do you do daily?
  • maxwellsusan5
    maxwellsusan5 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Waking 8 plus miles a day tracking all my food intake a day on this app