100lbs to lose..

Options
My name is Randi. I am a 32 y/o female mother of 2. I recently have found out that my current weight and diet are slowing decreasing my health. I had lab work done that was not good at all. My blood pressure is 180's/90's. I have been put on medication for it. I do not want to be on medication for the rest of my life for my cholesterol and blood pressure. I also was told I am borderline diabetic. This news shocked me. I have to lose 100 lbs to reach my goal healthy weight. I am also seeing weight loss doctor. I am working towards having a bariatric surgery in 5 months. I have to show that I can stick with a healthy diet and exercise plan so I am hoping that this works for me.

Replies

• jen331802016
    jen331802016 Posts: 5 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hi, similar situation. I'm turning 32 in June. No kids. Need to lose 100 lbs too. I have PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome) causes weight gain etc.... I'm not trying to have a surgery, just trying to do it with Eating right and exercise. I could use a buddy too :)
  • UnstoppableMe975
    UnstoppableMe975 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm a couple years older, but share many of the same issues you two have...High BP, PCOS, need to lose 100+ lbs. I could use a buddy also.
  • SunshineandInk
    SunshineandInk Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I had gastric bypass in 2011, feel free to add me if you'd like.