I'm going to do it this time!

Options
Hello everybody!

I'm a 20 year old woman with a fairly slim build. I love beer, baked goods and cheese.

I have also had a belly bulge my entire life.

I've gone up and down with accepting my body. I know I'm a healthy weight, and a fairly healthy person, but looking at women who have flat, toned tummies always gave me a pang of envy. I've finally hit the stage where I would rather have that flat tummy than eat my favourite foods all the time.

I've tried before to get rid of this weight, used this app, worked out - but this is the time! My boyfriend is supporting me (he's trying to lose his belly too). We both have our reasons, and we're both pushing each other to really accomplish our goals.

I want as much support as I can get this time around. Having my bf do this with me has already made it easier. When my willpower begins to lapse, he's there to remind me of my goals.

I'm only looking to lose 5-10 lbs, and I'll probably be heavier at the end of this due to muscle gain. I'm a fairly broke uni girl and do my work outs at home, and jog around my neighbourhood.

The reason I posted is because I want to share my commitment to losing my belly this time around. This really is the time I'll reach my goals.

Good luck to everyone!

Replies

• soul_gem
    soul_gem Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I have a belly too and am determined to lose it for good. Feel free to add me to your friends if you want.