21 DAY RESULTS

Options
DJ478
DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
HELLO EVERYONE SO IM BACK AFTER BABY #2 THESE ARE MY FIRST RESULTS IM ON A NEW JOURNEY TO GET BACK TO PRE PREGNANCY WEIGHT DURING THIS PREGNANCY MY THYROID GAVE ME ISSUES ADJUSTMENTS TO MEDS ARE STILL BEING DONE EVEN AFTER BUT WE ARE CLOSER TO THE RIGHT DOSAGE (HYPO BTW) I ALSO HAD PRE ECLEMPSIA (HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE) DURING PREGNANCY LAST WEIGHT CALCULATED WAS 205 BEFORE GIVING BIRTH SO YES I PROBABLY GAINED THAT LAST WEEK LOL BUT ITS OK DAYS AFTER MY FIRST WEIGH I WAS 205 LBS AGAIN STARTED 21 DAY FIX AT 200 LBS MARCH 9 179.5 ROUNDED LOL WAS 179.6LBS ABOUT 20.5 LBS OF WEIGHTLOSS

NOW IM SO PLEASED IM HOSTING MY OWN CHALLENGE GROUPS, POSTING ON MY PAGES EVEN BLOGGING THIS ISNT MY 1ST TIME AND IT WONT BE MY LAST BUT DEF STICKING TO THE LIFESTYLE I LOVE WORKING OUT AND EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE HOME WORKOUTS ITS WHAT WORKS FOR ME WITH 1 CHILD I COULDNT MANAGE MAKING TIME FOR THE GYM DEF WITH 2 WILL MAKE IT HARD SO DOING WHAT WORKS FOR ME AND LITTLE BY LITTLE BUILDING MY OWN GYM AS I GO ALONG BUT FOR NOW WORKOUT DVDS WILL DO SINCE IVE INVESTED IN THEM N I MIGHT SAY THEY COME IN HANDY WHEN THEY DONT COLLECT DUST =D

zubetkf081jk.jpg

bbc.jpg 56.8K

Replies

• MrsKila
    MrsKila Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Great job, keep up the good work! :)
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work and congratulations on your baby :)
  • slp1984
    slp1984 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow your stomach looks significantly smaller! You're very inspiring!!!
  • Mstaurus34
    Mstaurus34 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!!! ☆
  • lildebbie121
    lildebbie121 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Well done :)
  • DJ478
    Options
    Thank you everyone I' still have a lot of work to do but little by little right now working on nutrition so 21 day fix is a good start I'll be starting my second round next Monday this week I'm actually hosting a mini 5 day challenge to jump start clean eating
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Great job- congratulations :)
  • kgslim17
    kgslim17 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great job. There are free workouts online as well...fitnessblender.com or Youtube them. They do awesome workouts.
  • kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! Thats amazing
  • DJ478
    Options
    Great job- congratulations :)

Thank you I'm pretty motivated with these results started Cize yesterday can't wait to be back to post those n I've been holding mini fitness challenges so group support helps too
    kgslim17 wrote: »
    Great job. There are free workouts online as well...fitnessblender.com or Youtube them. They do awesome workouts.
    Thanks I actually started with the free fitness blender workouts they are pretty good too
    Fantastic!! Thats amazing
    Thanks you i lmao trying to get back to Atleast 150 will be hard work but hanging in there
  • DJ478
    Options
    B)
  • MorbidCutie575
    MorbidCutie575 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Your results are so amazing! I just had my 1st child almost a year ago and then had a sudden cardiac arrest in October 2015. I have been having such a hard time dropping this weight.
  • Tisa76
    Tisa76 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are looking great, keep up the good work!
  • DJ478
    Options
    Your results are so amazing! I just had my 1st child almost a year ago and then had a sudden cardiac arrest in October 2015. I have been having such a hard time dropping this weight.
    . Yes it's hard getting use to it believe me that's y I decided on 21df first because I was going to have a hard time with meals n it really is true nutrition is 80% of the journey I sent u a request

For motivation n support I have challenge groups feel likes it helps me stay accountable
  • DJ478
    Options
    Tisa76 wrote: »
    Great job! You are looking great, keep up the good work!

Thank you I'm still going hope to be back in few weeks with my Cize results

• DJ478
    Options
    B)
  • terrimaricle
    terrimaricle Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I just started the 21 Day Fix program today. Are you still doing it? If so, you should share your current results with us :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!