1200 calories to loss 1.5lb a week help I done 2 days no where near !

Options
2»

Replies

• enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    It was the vibe I got. Sorry, I misunderstood. For healthy lower calorie recipes I like the site www.skinnytaste.com. Lots of great recipes on there and all have the calorie content. Even some tasty lower calorie desserts. If you don't like working out you don't have to. It's not necessary for weight loss. I do like working out and I like eating the extra calories I earn from it. It's like a little reward for me.
  • EmilyD249
    EmilyD249 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Lol really I'm new and was no where near, but maybe thats where lack expressiom tone voice extra can be deemed miserable rather than more shocked with smile friendly learning. I didnt realise it gave off such negative vibe showing must be miserable I simply trying get grips with it surely everyone takes time and still learns and not starts with all answers otherwise they wouldn't have weight to lose. Im just wanting support tips advice help friends. I'm sorry I wasn't clear enough that I need your negative response.
  • KorvapuustiPossu
    KorvapuustiPossu Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    EmilyD249 wrote: »
    Lol really I'm new and was no where near, but maybe thats where lack expressiom tone voice extra can be deemed miserable rather than more shocked with smile friendly learning. I didnt realise it gave off such negative vibe showing must be miserable I simply trying get grips with it surely everyone takes time and still learns and not starts with all answers otherwise they wouldn't have weight to lose. Im just wanting support tips advice help friends. I'm sorry I wasn't clear enough that I need your negative response.

If you are overwhelmed with 1200 and 1.5 lbs/ week...give yourself a transition period (eventhough you could easily keep it at that and not go for aggressive 1.5 lbs)...put 1 lbs loss... that will give you a little bit more calories while you are getting used to eating less. Also what was a huge help for me was getting a pedometer (I got FitBit Zip - they most simple one) and making sure I got my 10 k steps in daily...it gives you the option of eating a bit more calories if you are hungry or just getting a bit bigger deficit. Good luck :) Also, if you already don't have it get a kitchen scale and weigh everything.
  • EmilyD249
    Options
    I did get scales out today and jug for milk is in those areas really not realised same as portion control. I was drinking alot csloriies in tea, drunk water green tea today and lemon hot water. Saved alot calories. Exercise I do need learn put in my life other than walking. I have gotten few dvds to start I never done gym or anything work up to that. I have husband 2 kids 3 and 9 one with chicken pox at mo and work from home in office so sit at computer. I'm pleased how today gone
  • EmilyD249
    Options
    Will try website thanks , my husband losing too so good as we both eat healthy meal not got to watch him eat different both want lifestyle change.