Making Friends

Options
Looking to make some new friendship for motivation and support . Im 34 , 5'8, I need to lose 100lbs . I feel so uncomfortable all the time I want to start feeling fit , healthy and sexy as!

Replies

• XSaturnsMoonX
    XSaturnsMoonX Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I know that uncomfortable feeling, Every time I stand up for a project in class I'm worried everybody is staring at my muffin top instead of looking at me. When I'm in front of people I'm worried all they are thinking is "Will this fat cow Moooove". I know its not true but It's stuck in my mind. I want to look down and see my toes without sucking my belly in. 7lbs down. 70 to go. (: I want my cute clothes to fit. They're all too small.
  • czanara
    czanara Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!! I too feel that way I have lost 20 pounds and weight goes up and down! I'm ready to get my confidence back and not feel like a bag of potatoes lol. Anyways, hey!
  • SunshineandInk
    SunshineandInk Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel girl. I lost 133lbs and gained 60 back from two pregnancies. I added you so we can support each other. It's rough getting there, but feels soooo good when you do!
  • CaramJo_Inspired
    CaramJo_Inspired Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I too know that uncomfortable feeling. I'm also looking to lose over 100 lbs. I've lost 80 pounds before (back in 2010/2011)... but then I lost my full-time job a week before Christmas in 2012, along with my medical insurance... which sent my depression into a tail-spin and sent my weight back up (71 of the 80 pounds).

I'm back, starting today, determined to be prepared for bumps in the road in the road this time. Like you, I want to feel healthy and fit. Not just "skinny". Looks fade. I want health.

Anyway... it can be done. We all just have to work hard. Good luck to you.