The differences between men and women

Options
Im going to start this off by saying... No bashing the opposite sex!!!
This is for the sole purpose of helping out the other sex. We women and you men never seem to understand each other. So here is what I propose.. Leave a tip about your sex that you believe to be true that might help the other sex to understand us better..

(IE) my tip is women need to be told truthfully how their partner feels about them often!
And honesty is the best policy!
Thank you and remember NO BASHING THE OPPOSITE SEX....

Replies

• dracobaby82
    dracobaby82 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    also being a woman... I believe the same as you... and not only the truth... but some compliments along the way!
  • ppiinnkkmmoonn
    Options
    i don't think we were meant to understand each other at all would cause a rip somewhere in the universe and the world would deem completion.:ohwell:
  • Pipsqueak83
    Options
    We may seem hard as nails but we are just as vulnerable as you.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    First of all, not everyone is straight and still has a hard time understanding their romantic interest. Second:

My tip: There ARE no blanket tips. People are individuals. Get to know a person by genuinely listening and being thoughtful.

:heart:
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    My tip is guys like to feel needed...even if it is as simple as opening a jar of pickles and we love to have our egos inflated until the seams burst. Bonus tip: Confidence and self love (not the naughty kind, prettypain...LOL) are just as important or more to men than mere physical appearance. How do you think Madonna got laid? That girl is butt ugly, but her confidence and swagger comes off of her in waves...
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Tip to women:
    When we say we are done with a topic, leave it the hell alone. Just walk away or start another one.
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Tip for men:

Women want to be CONSIDERED. Even if some situation isn't about them, take a moment to consider them (and make sure we know about it). It will get you far!
  • woja9640
    woja9640 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I agree about the fact that we're not supposed to understand men.... hell sometimes we can't understand other women. It's what you get with so many personalities and different ways of raising the next generation.

I think one of the biggest differences in men, at least that I have observed in my family is the fact that men think we can just drop our plans and take care of the errands they want us to.

I get that we women are the sex with the ability to do multiple things at once (raise children, cook dinner, work on a project for work, etc) but jeez LOL.
  • prettypain
    prettypain Posts: 90
    Options
    I never meant to imply that nit everyone is straight, I have no problem with same sex relationships! I'm always hearing, she doesn't, or he doesn't understand.. I'm trying to get you guys and girls to open up some things about your sex to help others understand us all better.. No bashing... Just useful information!!!
  • maryd4love
    maryd4love Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Tip to men.....sometimes women just need you to listen. They don't always want you to fix it.
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Tip to men.....sometimes women just need you to listen. They don't always want you to fix it.

Ditto!!! Exactly what I was going to say.. Amen Sister!!:wink:
  • hstallings13
    hstallings13 Posts: 306
    Options
    bump
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    bump
  • prettypain
    prettypain Posts: 90
    Options
    It's not all about sex... Snuggles, cuddles, sharing feelings and talking go with a relationship..
  • ChezInProgress
    Options
    Tip for Women:

Appreciate us more. When we do an uncommon chore (i.e. sweep the kitchen, wash the dishes) don't tell us how we did it wrong. Just thank us. And while we're asleep correct it lol.
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    Listen to me....... maybe you might not fully "understand" but make me feel like what I say matters.......

Just say....."Baby, I hear you. I know you feel like............."

Give me space, to breath...... if you trust me then let me free and I'll fly home. Respect me, as I respect you. Consider me in all decisions that effect our relationship.

Pay attention to the little details...... make an effort for a minutes glance in my eyes before you leave for work. Grab me when we brush by in the hall way...... reach out for my hand when I'm close by and give it that love squeeze to let me know, that you know.

I think we are similar than what we realize really...... it's not that complicated. Love and acceptance, it's what we all are looking for.
  • melmelchicago
    Options
    Well that's good to know!
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Tip for Women:

Appreciate us more. When we do an uncommon chore (i.e. sweep the kitchen, wash the dishes) don't tell us how we did it wrong. Just thank us. And while we're asleep correct it lol.

Lol
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Tip to men:
    Sometimes when it seems we're upset at you (i.e. we yell at you to take out the trash or something)
    we're not really mad at you. It sometimes takes us awhile to get around to the REAL issue.
    Please listen & be patient with us. =)
  • LaPistolaSexola
    LaPistolaSexola Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    don't *kitten* me over or i'll shank you.

:devil: :heart: