Wedding in August!!

Options
Hi everyone!
Just started using this alongside the celebrity slim products and a general healthy diet. I need to lose a LOT of weight but I'm realistic and know it's going take longer than the 4 months to August! Should have started earlier lol.

Anyway, looking for like-minded people to chat to :). How are your new healthy lifestyles going??

X

Replies

• Janayasmith23
    Janayasmith23 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in July! Currently down over 20 pounds wanting another 15-20 by July. I ordered my gown 2 sizes smaller than what fit. They are putting a corset in so that will give some fluctuation, but still really need to lose to fit in the dress good.
  • clairefaymcmillan529
    Options
    Hi Kirstie!
    New to this also (week 2) and bridesmaid for my brother wedding in June so know the feeling! Looking to lose around 30lbs!

Good luck :)
  • Kirstiiie2016
    Kirstiiie2016 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in July! Currently down over 20 pounds wanting another 15-20 by July. I ordered my gown 2 sizes smaller than what fit. They are putting a corset in so that will give some fluctuation, but still really need to lose to fit in the dress good.

Oh wow! Well congratulations! Wish I'd ordered the dress sizes smaller. Would have pushed me on! How are you finding it all? :)
  • Kirstiiie2016
    Kirstiiie2016 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Kirstie!
    New to this also (week 2) and bridesmaid for my brother wedding in June so know the feeling! Looking to lose around 30lbs!

Good luck :)

Hey!! Aww that's lovely! Well good luck, I'm sure you can do it :). Are you following any plans or just eating healthily? :)!
  • xxxglaxxx
    xxxglaxxx Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    Just started using this alongside the celebrity slim products and a general healthy diet. I need to lose a LOT of weight but I'm realistic and know it's going take longer than the 4 months to August! Should have started earlier lol.

Anyway, looking for like-minded people to chat to :). How are your new healthy lifestyles going??

X

Congrats on the wedding. I'm also getting married in August. I have about 30-40 lbs to lose before then. My dress is supposed to come in by June so I'm hoping to be closer to my goal weight by then.

What's your goal for August?

Feel free to add me, let's keep each other motivated. We can do this :)
  • icee0128
    icee0128 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    my gf is getting married in Aug too so I really want to look slimmer than I did last oct at my other gfs wedding. I was so dissapointed with my pics I didn't want it happening a sec time!

just keep your eye on the prize! we got this!!!
  • 285to170
    285to170 Posts: 330 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Congratulations to all you lovely ladies! I'm not getting married but my birthday is in August. I'm hoping to lose at least another 20 pounds before then. I'm 15 down thus far.

We've got this