Is there any hope for me loosing 100lbs!

2»

Replies

• NesCastanon
    NesCastanon Posts: 101 Member
    of course there is hope. You just got to make a decision and stay committed. I lost over 100lbs by using this site and being consistent. You can do it!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Yes, easily. It takes time and patience. You must commit to logging in every day, logging accurately everything you eat, and being honest with yourself. You will learn, I should say relearn, how to eat properly and how to exercise reasonably. Your life has probably gone through some massive changes since you were a skinny 14-year old girl and all you really need to do is to be the you you love in this circumstance. Open your diary to public, make friends of helpful people, read the success stories and the popular blogs, and ask for help and guidance. This site and this community is wonderful.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Great advice from your doc. Did he/she give any information on how to go about losing weight? First you did not gain weight cause your Gallbladder was removed. My advice if you have the option of seeing a nutritionist make an appt. Time, patience and commitment are the three key words while getting healthy.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    xxsienar wrote: »
    Also doc said 45lbs must be shed by july 7th when we meet again

The good news is that this is absolutely achievable with precisely 1200 calories per day of nutritious calorie intake, which is the minimum safe level, and enough moderate effort at walking to create a 2019 calorie deficit to your NEAT. Calories In, Calories Out, CICO, is true for everyone every time. You just have to be honest.

You haven't replied to any of the messages in this thread for the past 11 hours on your first day of supposed effort, so pardon me for suggesting that I already doubt your willingness to commit to the effort. It doesn't start tomorrow, young lady. It starts today.
  • rerez2015
    rerez2015 Posts: 72 Member
    LCHF worked for me.
  • BiggDaddy58
    BiggDaddy58 Posts: 406 Member
    45 pounds by July 7th from your Dr. is strange counseling or doctoring if that Dr. also did not give you a plan or have you schedule an apt with a nutritionist.??? That's 15 pounds a month..and even though it is doable..Your Dr certainly had to give you more and better "advice" than just this?
  • alesiasmith8269
    alesiasmith8269 Posts: 24 Member
    Yesterday was seen at docs and was told i have really high blood pressure and morbid obese i weigh 242 and im 5'3 tall age 22!! I have always been skinny majority of my life but adtwr having my gull bladder removed i have done nothing but gain weight!! I need help tips on healty foods should i drop down to 1,000 calories a day diet!?

• alesiasmith8269
    alesiasmith8269 Posts: 24 Member
    Yesterday was seen at docs and was told i have really high blood pressure and morbid obese i weigh 242 and im 5'3 tall age 22!! I have always been skinny majority of my life but adtwr having my gull bladder removed i have done nothing but gain weight!! I need help tips on healty foods should i drop down to 1,000 calories a day diet!?

Hi, my name is Alesia I to was told by my doctor to loose 100pounds. I have high AlC levels and I am5'3 at 272. Not high enough to be put on a medication but if I loose the weight I cut my chances so that I want need medicine so let's motivate each other and share ideas.
  • chulipa
    chulipa Posts: 650 Member
    Hi im 52 and have several ortho problems and have lost 100lbs in 8 months if i can do it at my age and health you can do it you just have to want it bad enough