Syncing MFP with Map my Fitness/Map my Ride?

Options
Hey All!

I'm having a lot of problems trying to connect Map my Ride or Map my Fitness to MFP. I use facebook to log into MFP and when I try to connect either of the other apps, it asks me to sign in with facebook, so I do, and then nothing happens, just a blank screen. Kind of frustrating =/

Thanks in advance for any help! :)

Replies

• Matt71Fleming
    Matt71Fleming Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I had to turn off other apps I had synced with mfp to be able to sync with map my run.Hope this helps.
  • leannraya
    leannraya Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I had to turn off other apps I had synced with mfp to be able to sync with map my run.Hope this helps.

Thanks! I just checked and I do have Withings connected to MFP, should I try shutting that off? (Which would suck since I love having my weight automatically logged)
  • leannraya
    leannraya Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Darn, disconnected from other apps I had and still no luck :(
  • Matt71Fleming
    Matt71Fleming Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Try logging out the withings app.Connect mfp & mmr (if possible)then log back into withings.Don't Know how it will turn out as I never reconnected the apps I was using.sorry.
  • dabbott39
    dabbott39 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am having the same issues. Have my Fitbit connected, but can't com=next the map my ride
  • crazylibraluv
    crazylibraluv Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I've the same issue but my workouts synced & I also have under armor & google fit connected.....
  • Robertus
    Robertus Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    When I've synced MapMyRide with MyFitnessPal in the past, it would double the work outs so, for example, a 32-mile bike ride would become two 32-mile bike rides with ridiculously high calorie burns.
  • MrsGraves2013
    MrsGraves2013 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am unable to get MMR to sync at all with MAP. Non of my rides will come over..
  • CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    MAP?