how to gain more strength to lift more.

Options
2»

Replies

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    @jessef593 my calories are 3,640 do you think i sould lower them for cutting or what because im just bodybuilding im not really doing any cardio yet

I would suggest cutting calories. With a 3640 TDEE (did you say how you came up with that number?) you can easily build your entire deficit from reducing calories at this point.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Profile says 35 yo? I smell either troll, or someone that isn't really old enough to be here - especially with a 98 in the username.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Ok so how much sould i cut it down to.

Depends on your height, weight, age, and activity level. In general, a deficit of 500 calories per day will result in an average 1 pound per week loss over the long term.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Can you lose weight and have the body you want with out doing cardio and just bodybuilding.

It appears to me that you want to open a big box of Cracker Jacks and find your ideal cut body image inside. It doesn't happen that way. You're already getting exactly the information you need. The rest, the actual work of exercising right and eating right is up to you.

Instead of asking the internet to give it to you, you have to get it for yourself.