Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• alesiasmith8269
    alesiasmith8269 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    shely68 wrote: »
    Howdy all. I could definitely use more motivation! Feel free to add me.

Hi, I am Alesia I am new and can use any and all motivational help.
  • TheAwakening22
    TheAwakening22 Posts: 2,409 Member
    Options
    New friends are always welcome.
  • jennnco
    jennnco Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Could always use some new pals
  • jknorr39
    jknorr39 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yes please! I am new here and would love to add friends...although I haven't figured out yet just how to do that......lol....learning as I go! :)
  • Traveezy
    Traveezy Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,
    Not new to MFP but pretty new to the forums. I'm almost 30yo male, 5'7", currently cutting. Started at 202lbs, down to 167lbs and still going. Can't wait to start a bulk but I'm still a ways off. Anyone feel free to add me as a friend, don't have any on here at the moment. I just deleted a bunch of inactive ones ive had forever.

Progression so far:

twlu1wosxk24.jpg
  • PeachesNcreamgal
    PeachesNcreamgal Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm looking for support! I am on a 196 day streak...so if you're a regular add me
  • robmac13h
    robmac13h Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    getting back to fitness after illness ...add me
  • Runningforafew
    Runningforafew Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    "Here"
  • Playball549
    Playball549 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have been a long time MFP player but just got rid of all my friends, got a new account and starting over. I am looking for friends who are serious about fitness but like to joke and have a good time on MFP while trying to stay healthy. Feel free to add me if you are like minded. I am on here multiple times a day and very supportive of my friends.
  • dragona10
    dragona10 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I would love to meet some new ppl, share my experience as well as learn smth from everyone!
  • fridayyet91
    fridayyet91 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and would welcome friends and support!
  • CNUcaptain
    CNUcaptain Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    In definite need of some friends and motivation!
  • Tweaking_Time
    Tweaking_Time Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Long time MFP user - lost 75 pounds a few years back and kept it off - I stayed in maintenance for a few years and finally cancelled my account - Big Mistake. I needed a little tune up so I created a new account and am working on building my friends list up a bit.

I am active, daily user. Add me if you are the same.
  • tinuz
    tinuz Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    add me if you like...am here on a daily basis. still got some kilos to lose....currently very active in workouts but need to get feeding frenzie in order.

• tlw2324
    tlw2324 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'd love to add some friends for motivation and support! I've been on MFP for several weeks and could use the friendship to keep going!
  • emmadonaldson95
    emmadonaldson95 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I wouldnt mind some extra friends! It's so motivational to have everyones progress pop up on my feed
  • sofadamitan
    sofadamitan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-)
  • jamielikesyou
    jamielikesyou Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want, I like anyone who isn't intentionally rude or bigoted.
  • renesharp318
    renesharp318 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm Rene' from South Africa. New to using My Fitness Pal but really enjoying it so far. I am a runner who loves my Fitbit. Would like to make some new friends!
  • PaigeVerity09
    PaigeVerity09 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey, any help & support would be great!