needing help

Options
Hey everyone! Long story short I've used MFP many different times but I always give up. I'm 23 years old and have to children, which is when my weight started getting out of control. I binge eat so badly and I don't know how to stop. I feel it's literally an addiction that I can't beat. I'm too embarrassed to talk to anyone and tell them I'm "addicted to food". I feel so lost. Is anyone going through this? Or have any advice.

Replies

• mgookin1
    mgookin1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You are more then welcome to send me messages and add me if you want to talk or have support. I am going through the same thing.
  • lucyjoon402
    lucyjoon402 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Please don't be embarrassed. This is tough stuff. Start slowly, and be kind and forgiving to yourself.
  • SunshineandInk
    SunshineandInk Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    No one is perfect and this is not something to be ashamed of. If you want, feel free to add me. There's a few things I do to stop from eating too much. At mealtimes I put my fork down between each bite, I drink lots of water through the day and I keep healthier snacks in the house for when I do want to snack on something, that way I don't feel so guilty.