Guys P90X Day 60 results

Options
I am actually on day 76 today! Can't wait to update the photos with my 90 day results:

I started out at 250lbs and down to 216 in 76 days of P90X!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irLprO8ISNg
:happy:

Billy_Day1-60t.jpg
Billy_Day1-60s.jpg
Billy_Day1-60fm.jpg
Billy_Day1-60f.jpg
Billy_Day1-60bm.jpg
Billy_Day1-60b.jpg

Replies

• ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    WOW thats amazing! Congrats and keep it up :)
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Way to Bring it !!!!
  • chiroGirl77
    Options
    Wow! That is awesome! I Just watched the youtube video! That is amazing! I am really considering trying P90X and your results might be just the motivation I need! Keep up the great work!
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Watched your video - fabulous! I think I will try P90x.... someday. Want to finish some other goals first, but I'll get there.
  • Veronica_029
    Options
    WOW! SUPER!! KEEP ON!
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    P90X is my addiction!!!

I am lookin' forward into P90X2 comin' out this FALL...

GREAT WORK & fantastic LOSS...! :flowerforyou:
  • olag00
    olag00 Posts: 222
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words everyone!

@OLP76 I definitely know what you mean about it becoming an addiction! Also already signed up to be notified when P90X2 is released!
  • lauralhicks
    lauralhicks Posts: 168
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
  • olag00
    Options
    I was going through pictures of me and I realized I was living the "right click, delete" life. After taking a picture, I would always delete it when I saw how bad I looked. I am known to not like being in photos, but now I am no longer that way. I am in no way going back to the lifestyle I lived before P90X and MFP. Below is an image from December when I went to Disney World with my fiance and her family. This is quite sad and made me realize I will never go back to this!

BillyBeforeAfterDisney.png
  • kiki75243
    kiki75243 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    you look great....keep up the good work!!
  • Lydvicious
    Lydvicious Posts: 28
    Options
    YOu look amazing, and your pictures and dedication are so inspiring!! Keep it up!
  • schotas
    schotas Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Way to go sticking with P90X for 60 days. I only made it 2 weeks. :( What do you think helped you keep at it when you really didn't feel like working out?
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done!
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Grest job!! I want to try p90x so bad , to be honest it scares me
    that there is no way i could do it (videos of it look brutal)
  • newgrace
    newgrace Posts: 64
    Options
    Good Job! :smile:
  • olag00
    Options
    Thank you all for the compliments!
    Congratulations!!! Way to go sticking with P90X for 60 days. I only made it 2 weeks. :( What do you think helped you keep at it when you really didn't feel like working out?

There were definitely those days I didn't feel like working out but I just threw out all those thoughts out of my head. I always tell myself to put the DVD in and do the first 10 minutes. If after 10 mins I still couldn't push my way through the DVD then I would stop. Well It has been Day 77 and I still have not stopped the DVD after the 10 mins!

Results also keep you going. The first 30 days are rough and is when most people quit the program. This is actually the time period where you body is in shock and it doesn't know really what to do. Then between Day 30 and 60, your body realizes, "oh he really wants to keep this up so I need to change in order to meet his demands!" Through this second phase your body adapts and you start to see bigger improvements. Then Day 60-90, your body really becomes a well oiled machine and this phase your results go through the roof. I can notice big changes just between Day 60 and Day 77!

I hope this continues to motivate everyone to get in the best shape of your life. You will not regret the decision!

Let me know if there are any other questions!

Billy
  • johnblackmur
    Options
    Dude you look great!
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Congratulation on your loss Olag00
  • bnjones23
    bnjones23 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Keep up the great work! I love P90X!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!