Insanity work-out with Shaun T

Options
I started this work out program on Monday. And it is banana you guys!!! Wondering if any of you doing this same program so we can encourage and keep each other at it. It is a challenging program but I bet it will worth it!!!
;)

Replies

• nhikachu90
    nhikachu90 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    There's an app to track your progress called InsaniTracker. <3
  • dragona10
    dragona10 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Amazing work out program! I love it! Even tho it's not easy at all, can't compare anything with the feeling after I'm done! Lol
    I remember when I was able to do only the warm up part, but now I'm always motivated to do the whole thing. Feel free to add me :)
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    I've done it many times. It's a great workout, enjoy!
  • nhikachu90
    Options
    Yep, it kicks my butt these first two days, however I feels great afterward!
  • davidcliff
    davidcliff Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I've gone through it twice, yeah it's pretty insane! Great leg workout
  • Soundwave79
    Soundwave79 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Pure Cardio is still my all time favorite go to video for getting my sweat on.
  • hbiffle
    hbiffle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I did it a couple years ago and am restarting the program on Monday (I'd love a group where we can encourage each other throughout the 60 days). Pure cardio is my absolute fave and even though all of the workouts kick my butt I love how amazing I feel when I'm done. :)
  • nhikachu90
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'll do pure cardio tomorrow
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    Pure Cardio is still my all time favorite go to video for getting my sweat on.

I love pure cardio, but the cardi Abs that follow it can be a killer when you are tired.
  • nhikachu90
    Options
    hbiffle wrote: »
    I did it a couple years ago and am restarting the program on Monday (I'd love a group where we can encourage each other throughout the 60 days). Pure cardio is my absolute fave and even though all of the workouts kick my butt I love how amazing I feel when I'm done. :)

Yay!! That's my thing too!!! That's why I posted this discussion. I also started Monday. I actually started with the plyometric cardio though, skipped the fit test
  • nhikachu90
    Options
    Guys I created a group called Insanity work-out buddies. You guys can join so we can motivate one another
  • PantoneRed
    PantoneRed Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I also started on Monday. Completed back to back rounds two years ago and had outstanding results. Thanks nhikachu90! I had no idea about the InsaniTracker!!
  • nhikachu90
    Options
    PantoneRed wrote: »
    I also started on Monday. Completed back to back rounds two years ago and had outstanding results. Thanks nhikachu90! I had no idea about the InsaniTracker!!

That's great!!! Glad I could help
  • Lorraine128
    Lorraine128 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Started Monday too. Did a round last year so know what's in store ☺️ fitness and stamina gains were amazing. I just want this first week out of the way. Cardio 'recovery' today, I think this is my least favorite of all the workouts. Ugh!
  • nhikachu90
    Options
    Started Monday too. Did a round last year so know what's in store ☺️ fitness and stamina gains were amazing. I just want this first week out of the way. Cardio 'recovery' today, I think this is my least favorite of all the workouts. Ugh!

You are so right "recovery" lol
  • smotheredincheese
    smotheredincheese Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Today is my last day of week three.
    I hate it. But I love it at the same time.
    Tanya is so smug.
  • Soundwave79
    Soundwave79 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Tanya is so smug.

She was a Beast back then. In T25 she's the modifier but she had just had a baby. But she's crazy in Insanity. One of the dudes that's in the back on some of the videos I was in the Army with. Small world lol.

• PantoneRed
    PantoneRed Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Done Day 4. Forgot how much I love doing Recovery. I think I need to up my calories. I'm spent!
  • nitesky83
    nitesky83 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I started on Sunday and my legs still feel very sore! However, my stamina has definitely increased since Sunday!
  • nhikachu90
    Options
    Checking in! I finished day 4, pure cardio