Need suport to leave snacks all kind of candy

Options
I want to loose weight , but I can't stop eat candies. I have to work out too. But I need suport. :)

Replies

• seanafvet
    seanafvet Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Just joined mfp this week so I am only 2 days in. I have candy in my desk for co workers but I have not eaten any this week. Been snacking on fiber bars, nuts and pretzels to stay away from the candy. So if you need support and movtivation I am here to help. Just started walking this week as well doing 2 miles every night then having a sensible dinner. We just have to get you in a mindset to stay away from candy.
  • nishlika
    nishlika Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I hope i will survive wothout candy.
  • seanafvet
    Options
    You can do it :) think and stay positive
  • mckeelaura
    mckeelaura Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am a sugar addict! It's so hard!
    nishlika wrote: »
    I want to loose weight , but I can't stop eat candies. I have to work out too. But I need suport. :)

• maeggggan
    maeggggan Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    i have a candy bowl on my desk at work. i just buy candy i dont like :)
  • pebble4321
    pebble4321 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I hope i will survive wothout candy.

Obviously you CAN survive without candy, all of us can.
    I understand that you don't want to..... but that's a different thing.

For me, the trick is to practice saying no. "NO" to myself when I'm at the supermarket or petrol station and spot the chocolates and lollies, "NO" to other people who offer me stuff that I can't fit into my calorie goals for today, "NO" to seconds if I've already had some and enjoyed it.

I can't say this is easy, but it's the only way to do it, no one else can make this change except you.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    If you don't buy it you can't eat it. Get a bag of clementines instead, and some grapes.
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Find a substitute or just reduce the amount of candy you eat.
  • nishlika
    nishlika Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I make it. One day without candy. I cant belive . Hope it gonna be more easy later,because last day was so hard. Thank you all for suport. It mean a lot to. :)
  • sc487
    sc487 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I make it. One day without candy. I cant belive . Hope it gonna be more easy later,because last day was so hard. Thank you all for suport. It mean a lot to. :)

The first few days are the hardest. You can do it!
  • Oshmir
    Oshmir Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I also love candy but I find dates is a good replacement cause they are so sweet I'm okay with one or two. It's just so satisfying !
  • seanafvet
    Options
    I picked up a bag of clementines and the sweetness definitely helps with the craving for sugary candy.