What do you eat for breakfast

Options
13»

Replies

• LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    Poached or boiled eggs with wholemeal toast is my go to. The odd day I'll have Weetabix with banana but it doesn't keep me full for as long as the eggs do.
  • shawnaes91
    shawnaes91 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm not a breakfast person, I hate getting up and cooking early. But I know I need something. So I take 1 cup of frozen mixed berries, 2 scoops which is 1 serving of my vanilla protein powder, 1 cup of raw spinach, and 1 cup of almond milk blend it in my blender until it has a milkshake consistency and I have that. keeps my feeling satisfied for hours and its easy and fast.
  • CelesseBoo
    CelesseBoo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    30g of Cornflakes and 125mls of semi-skimmed milk. Cos I'm boring.
  • prdavies1949
    prdavies1949 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Coffee, toast, and my wife's homemade jam made with fruits picked from our garden.
  • nuttynanners
    nuttynanners Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Literally whatever. This morning I had leftover meatballs from dinner last night. And...a protein bar. Like 10 minutes apart, because obviously they don't go well together. Also about to put some coffee on :)
  • LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    Options
    Eggs scrambled with potatoes and bacon.
  • scolaris
    scolaris Posts: 2,145 Member
    Options
    Some days I love a big traditional breakfast. Other days I just have coffee & eat a snack when I get to school. I'm having wasabi flavored almonds this morning.
  • coonhoundmom50
    coonhoundmom50 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Slimfast Advanced Nutrition powder, creamy chocolate or Vanilla Creme, since 4/8/16, plus 1 cup of my keurig Weis Kona Afternoon blend kcup.
  • benzieboxx
    benzieboxx Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I'm a sucker for english muffins. Especially with all of the awesome flavors they have out. So I usually eat one of those with some peanut butter on it. Maybe a few slices of strawberries. :smile:
  • jadasanders14
    jadasanders14 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I do different types of shakes, with natural ingredients, yogurt, oats, sometimes some granola thrown in. I don't know much about being gluten free.. I am just trying to eat clean right now.
  • GraceAnneU95
    GraceAnneU95 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Protein shake every morning! I used to eat a big breakfast but I'm finding that I like having little snacks and meals all day rather than clumping all my calories into 3x a day. I've been trying new protein powders but right now I'm using the chocolate Vega powder (90 calories/serving), a banana, ice, cold water, a bit of cinnamon, a bit of vanilla extract, and a bit of baking cocoa (to intensify the chocolate flavor)
  • kaaaayla
    kaaaayla Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Fruit with natural yoghurt and chopped nuts. I'm not a huge fan of breakfast but it's enough for me.

Me too. I get plain greek yogurt because it's good to use in place of other things in recipes, but for breakfast I'll mix it with berries and sugar free granola and a little honey. Delish.
  • roadrunner676
    roadrunner676 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Workday, Just coffee, maybe a piece of fruit if it is laying around (work offers fruit every now and then). Non-Workday, really could be anything.
  • Geojerm
    Geojerm Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    On Sundays I make a muffin tray full of ' grab & go eggs' filled with veggies, etc.... then grab two each morning. There was a similar recipe on the MFP blog recently

Some weeks it's just granola with yogurt & fruit
  • groetzinger659
    groetzinger659 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I eat supper food=chicken n rice, sub, sandwiche. eggs. something quick and fills me up or
    I do banana and almonds and a protein bar that has 25 sh protein grams. usually I nibble all morning-I cant eat a lot all at once. often I eat about 1000 calories by 11am but I workout at noontime.
  • younke
    younke Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    1 boiled egg and 2 pcs of bacon