NEED SOME FRIENDS WITH 100+lb LOSS GOAL!

Options
pjohnson0787
pjohnson0787 Posts: 42 Member
edited April 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi,
I usually just tend to read forums, but I decided I need a few active friends to join me in this weight loss battle that has alot to lose as myself.I've been on this rollercoaster for many years and now im hoping that having friends will keep me accountable this time around. I really need to get this weight off!!!
About me,
My name is Paula, I'm 28, have 3 kids ages 10, 4, and 9 months.I am 5ft 8 and I weigh 328 lbs. Im a stay at home mom. My ultimate goal is to get to 215 lbs. LETS DO THIS TOGETHER!

Replies

• sarahmichelle820
    sarahmichelle820 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have 100 pounds to lose, I've already lost 25. Sending you a friend request
  • born2create
    born2create Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Natalie. Look me up. I'm needing help too. Friends?
  • Tamaralee89
    Tamaralee89 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have about 190 to lose I've lost 30 on my own. Sending request feel free to add me too
  • YAYA_of_2
    YAYA_of_2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I have about 115 to lose. Well my start weight was 304 in February. Today I'm 273. I've lost 31 before joining mfp today. I'm sending request to you all. :)
  • Purplekisses83
    Purplekisses83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Greetings everyone I just joined literally a fee minutes I'm 32 365 5ft7 with a goal of 100 plus im getting married this November looking to do my best to lose the pounds please send request good luck to all and let's do this together.
  • dianesc67
    dianesc67 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Would be happy to be friends...I have been on that same roller coaster...my goal is to lose 100...add me too :)
  • jenjens86
    jenjens86 Posts: 48 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    If anyone wants to add me please do I've lost 19 of the 100lb I want to lose getting there slowly :) started at 260 I have 2 children and am nearly 30
  • welsh31
    welsh31 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey I still have 140lbs to lose I've lost 63lbs so far! Feel free to add me x
  • Theresa_1973
    Theresa_1973 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have already lost 164lb and have another 11.5lb left to reach my goal - I am looking to find some new friends if anyone would like to add me, please feel free... I'm 42, live in the UK and love strength training.

xXx
  • NURSBNKS
    NURSBNKS Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just starting out for the second time... lost 40 gained 15 back... goal is 100. Short term goal is 25 by 7/15. Any of you all can add me !
  • welsh31
    welsh31 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have already lost 164lb and have another 11.5lb left to reach my goal - I am looking to find some new friends if anyone would like to add me, please feel free... I'm 42, live in the UK and love strength training.

xXx

Wow amazing!!! ❤❤❤
  • bacardii2000
    bacardii2000 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My name is Leslie and my highest weight was 333 I had lost 103 lbs getting down to 230 and then I hit a wall and in 2 and a half years I have gained back 70lbs! I swore to myself I'd never let myself hit 300 ever again and 2 weeks ago I got on the scale and it read 299. Time to get in the zone as I call it. Would love extra support and to be a cheerleader for anyone going through the same thing!
  • jpbazemo
    jpbazemo Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jonathan, and I'm trying to lose 200 pounds.
  • CaydensMommy
    CaydensMommy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Sending a request to everyone. Just now starting to be social on MFP. We can all do this together!
  • Kassi81
    Kassi81 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Any of you all can feel free to add me! Looking to lose over 100, I've lost 10 so far. Let's do this!
  • PennyBrew
    PennyBrew Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Jess. I've got 120 more pounds to lose.
  • foresthome
    foresthome Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I have been on cite for sometimebut have not posted. I have been on this rollercoaster all my life. Reached my goal twice but put it back on both times plus some. I as well have 100 lbs to loose but at 67 it is very difficult.
  • DragonWise
    DragonWise Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Misha, and I have about 180 to lose to get down to my goal weight of 150. I'm 40, 5'8, and just found the love of my life a year ago and we plan to marry. He is overweight too, and though we are working on it together, I need more support to keep me honest. We are having a simple Vegas wedding, and I know it sounds shallow, but I want to have a pretty dress and take nice pictures, and it would be amazing if those pictures documented a woman who had mostly conquered a long battle with her weight. Please add me if you're feeling me! <3
  • xynyth
    xynyth Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have well over 100 to lose lol. I started at 305 and I'm trying to get down to near 150. Feel free to add me :D