200 pounds off and counting!!

Options

Replies

• sculptandtone
    sculptandtone Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Your story moved me to tears. It is a reminder why we are all here and that is good health. I stand in awe of your strength. Your husband's legacy lives on through you. And by sharing your story, you will never walk alone.
  • astilson33
    astilson33 Posts: 52
    Options
    So sorry to hear about your husband! Your accomplishments are AMAZING! CONGRATS! I really look at you as an inspiration! :)
  • aims78
    aims78 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss, that is absolutely tremendous and stupendous! Also I am very, very sorry to hear about your loss with your husband. I am sure he is still walking with you in this journey and he will help you see through it to the end, even in heaven :) God Bless You!

7608577.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • lorilynette
    Options
    Amen. Your story brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for sharing your story and showing us your courage. Peace be with you on your continued journey!
  • canamoc
    canamoc Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    So sorry for the loss of your husband, but I am sure he is with you and immensely proud of you for your achievement and dedication. You are an amazing example to all, not just for weight loss but for pushing on when life hands you blow after blow. You are an inspiration and should be so VERY proud of yourself. I do not comment normally on people's success stories, I just nosy at them and get inspired by them, but yours is a very different story and I am honoured that you chose to share it with us all. Wishing you all the success as you continue on this journey and all the best in your life.
  • nikmaack
    nikmaack Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Incredible and inspiring story. I just forwarded your post to a friend, who is trying to lose weight. Always remember that you're never battling your demons alone. When you win, you're an inspiration to others, and you make the entire world a better place.

Nik
  • kirst8489
    kirst8489 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    This is so inspirational - well done on the weightloss its such a massive achivement you should feel really really proud of yourself! sorry to hear about your husband, i bet his looking down proud of how far his wife has come! keep going we are all here if you ever need more inspiration!! xx
  • Jessies_journey
    Jessies_journey Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are so strong and amazing!
  • pregmeg119
    pregmeg119 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss, I couldn't imagine what you have been through. You do look so much healthier and happier since losing the weight. I wish you well!
  • deborahmorris
    deborahmorris Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    OMG!!! What an amazing and inspiring story...so so sorry about your husband :brokenheart: you are an inspiration here...you really need to start a group on MFP!!!

God be with you on your journey and in your life always!!
    :heart:
  • navvs15
    navvs15 Posts: 165
    Options
    Wow! I'm impressed! I thought aspiring to lose 100 pounds was a challenge, and you've already lose double that amount!
  • helen0241
    helen0241 Posts: 26
    Options
    You are a great wittness to what can happen to our lives when let our Bodys down .Praying for you know you will keep going . Great job !
  • liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    AMAZING JOB!!! so inspirational! xoxo
  • sissygok
    sissygok Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    He would be so proud of you today and everyday knowing that his life and memory has inspired you to become healthy both physically and mentally because as you said you have made this change for the rest of your life. You have certainly honored your husband's memory. Congrats on your amazing weight loss.:flowerforyou:

Come visit us on the Women 50+ thread, I know you aren't quite 50 yet, but we would so love to have you chat with us. Sissy:heart:
  • elcar7
    elcar7 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    sorry for your loss, but you're on the best way to live a healthy future. Your husband would be soooo proud of you!
  • Ballybabe1
    Ballybabe1 Posts: 57
    Options
    You are an inspiration, thank you for posting, it was truly moving. I am so sorry for your loss and I am so happy that you found the strength to go on and not to give up. You are amazing, reading your story makes me believe I can do it, thank you so much for sharing.
  • Ellastrong
    Ellastrong Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration! You look amazing and you are absolutely glowing in your pictures! Your family must be overjoyed and so proud of you! I know I am!
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! What a inspiration you are!
  • ladyluck4210
    ladyluck4210 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You are a true hero and inspiration to us here of MFP. Your journey is and has been harder than most of us will ever be able to comprehend.

So sorry for your loss.

You truly are a remarkable woman to take such a tragedy and turn it into something beautiful God Bless.
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look so much better now. I am so sorry that you have to go through what you have been through. I know that your husband is watching you and cheering you on.
    Keep up the hard work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!