has anyone tried IT WORKS

Options
mrsrds123
mrsrds123 Posts: 13 Member
i just got these it works advanced formula FATFIGHTERS am on weight watcher the old school one 2009 one i eat between 250 and 300 cal for breakfast and the same for lunch for dinner 450 cal and that is 20 pts aday the large meal i take 2 fightfighters pills is that how you all do it .ive got 10 pounds left to loss and it is so hard i have tried tried everything to get this weight off thank you for your help

Replies

• TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Can you get your money back?

With 10 pounds to lose, weekly weight loss will be slow. Like 1/2 pound a week. This is NORMAL.

The pills only "work" because you are eating at a deficit. Any diet would work if you are eating at a deficit. Save your money, ditch the pills.

All of your weight loss is because of your hard work.....not because of any pill.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    mrsrds123 wrote: »
    i just got these it works advanced formula FATFIGHTERS am on weight watcher the old school one 2009 one i eat between 250 and 300 cal for breakfast and the same for lunch for dinner 450 cal and that is 20 pts aday the large meal i take 2 fightfighters pills is that how you all do it .ive got 10 pounds left to loss and it is so hard i have tried tried everything to get this weight off thank you for your help

It depends. Did you buy it from an old high school friend that "just needs 3 people to try this life changing pill" with a selfie of themselves holding up the number 3 with a bunch of green in the background? If not, it prolly won't work.
  • GoJohnGo71
    GoJohnGo71 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I have a customer who sells that stuff...makes a fortune and has "retired". Yet she's sorta chunky herself. So I don't know...
  • shamie2441
    shamie2441 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I didn't really see any results with the fat fighters but I can tell a difference when I take the thermoburn pills . I sweat a whole lot more ! Also , the hair, skin and nail pills are great for anyone wanting to make their hair grow . Just a little FYI , and no, I don't sell the stuff !
  • Manda8494
    Manda8494 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    my SIL sells it and it annoys me. It's a pyramid scheme in my opinion. Not interested.
  • myaminals
    myaminals Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    i don't know if they help or not. i haven't tried them. i do work with two ladies that sell them they also both are on a diet and workout. one works out an hour a day the other 30 minutes with a personal trainer. since they had to add these i don't think they would help that much.
  • coreyreichle
    coreyreichle Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Fat fighter pills, or IT WORKS? Two separate products.

Fat Fighter? I hope you enjoy oily, orange discharge, randomly from your *kitten*. That's a side effect.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Fat fighter pills, or IT WORKS? Two separate products.

Fat Fighter? I hope you enjoy oily, orange discharge, randomly from your *kitten*. That's a side effect.

It (doesn't) Works has a line of fat fighter pills. OP I take a daily dose of "calorie deficit" for fat loss. Give that a shot.
  • mrsrds123
    Options
    am not losing
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    @Manda8494 I agree. Any company that has "ambassadors" to sell their products is a pyramid scheme. It makes me so angry to see people who are overweight and self-conscious being taken advantage of.
  • LBirkholz725
    LBirkholz725 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Literally the biggest pyramid scheme ever! Not saying the products don't work, but I know that they're all overpriced. I tried 4 of the wraps, and there was absolutely no change whatsoever. Seems that everyone that's selling it just wants to make money off of their "customers"
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    dont take them. my neighbor either took one of the pills not sure if it was the thermo one or the carb blocker. but she took one of them for a little over a month and ended up with liver problems. as for the hair skin and nails you can get the same thing by natures bounty I think it is for a lot less and it does the same thing. if there were such a thing as a carb blocker or a fat burner everyone would be thin.
  • mrsrds123
    Options
    i have took it works fat fighter for too weeks and its not working am on weight watching 20/ 25 pts a day what am i doing wrong am 62 at onetime my weight was 300 lb down am down to 178 scales are not moving at all my doctor said its excess skin if i dont stay on 1000 1200 aday i gain weight sorry i had to tell somebody am trying so hard to loss weight please look at what am eating do you have any ideals to help me loss this weight thank you
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    i have took it works fat fighter for too weeks and its not working am on weight watching 20/ 25 pts a day what am i doing wrong am 62 at onetime my weight was 300 lb down am down to 178 scales are not moving at all my doctor said its excess skin if i dont stay on 1000 1200 aday i gain weight sorry i had to tell somebody am trying so hard to loss weight please look at what am eating do you have any ideals to help me loss this weight thank you

As I said in the other thread, there is no magic pill / shake / product that is going to shrink anything besides your wallet. Ditch the it works. A calorie deficit is really all you need. Start weighing and measuring everything you eat and drink and you will be on the right track.

*holy de ja vu*
  • lesleyloo7879
    lesleyloo7879 Posts: 439 Member
    Options

As I said in the other thread, there is no magic pill / shake / product that is going to shrink anything besides your wallet. Ditch the it works. A calorie deficit is really all you need. Start weighing and measuring everything you eat and drink and you will be on the right track.

*holy de ja vu*

lol yeah I saw that too! you gave good advice on both threads !!!!