Here I go again

Options
conor937
conor937 Posts: 40 Member
Been just under a year since i last tried losing weight or using mfp so giving it another shot. Would like to make new friends to motivate eachother. Im 27 year old guy from N. Ireland.
Feel free to add me.

Replies

• bookcase101
    bookcase101 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'll add you Conor. I've tried MFP before but I wasn't motivated enough to stick to it. However, started again in Oct 2015 determined and I've stuck to logging everything, exercising and feel so much healthier. You can do this!!
  • conor937
    Options
    Thats great bookcase. Sounds like youve done really well this time!!
  • BelleCakes2018
    BelleCakes2018 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I'm back again too.. I've successfully lost weight many times. Unfortunately I am just as successful at gaining it back! You'll find many of us like that on here... been there, done it before.. back again.. lol
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I can totally relate! Add me for support.
  • JulioLee17
    JulioLee17 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have basically the same experience man... it's Get It Time this time bro!
  • jessasweightlossjourney
    Options
    You got this! Patience and dedication will get you there it just takes time. Take it one pound at a time and it will eventually add up :)
  • conor937
    Options
    Iveadded all you guys. Hopefully we can help keep eachother motivated. Jess your before and after profile pic is amazing, congrats on how much youve achieved
    Options
    conor937 wrote: »
    Iveadded all you guys. Hopefully we can help keep eachother motivated. Jess your before and after profile pic is amazing, congrats on how much youve achieved

Thanks for the add, I accepted ya. And thank you very much, I have another 38 to lose so it's still a work in progress and I'm always looking for friends to help motivate and vice versa. :)
  • hannah82nz
    hannah82nz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody please may I add you/ you add me? I'm starting mfp again after gaining over the winter. Need to know there are people out there looking through my diary :)
    Options
    hannah82nz wrote: »
    Hey everybody please may I add you/ you add me? I'm starting mfp again after gaining over the winter. Need to know there are people out there looking through my diary :)

Of course, you're welcome to add me too Hannah! ☺
  • Jim_i25
    Jim_i25 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am 155 days into a reboot as well and just sorted a health issue out which means MFP is more important than ever. In UK (Edinburgh) and happy to provide support whilst having a laugh at the same time. Feel free to add.
  • sana56kg
    sana56kg Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I wanna to lose a 15 kg in a month plz help me if u want add me :'(o:)
  • mridley407
    mridley407 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started again too. I've regained 9kg over the last few years and it really needs to go. Would love to give and receive support
  • ChrisC_77
    ChrisC_77 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request bro. I am doing freeletics every day. It's awesome