Newby looking for friends

Options
Got about 5-6stone to loose so all help and encouragement welcome. And will be returned

Replies

• amerscrepers
    amerscrepers Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Id like to be friends:) Im only just starting out again and have a long way to go! Btw nice name ;)
  • icee0128
    icee0128 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just started 1.5 weeks ago. join me. I'm pretty active on my acct.
  • jmm1977
    jmm1977 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as well! I also have a Facebook Private Group page for motivation/support and accountability if anyone is interested!!! :)
  • mrsk325
    mrsk325 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I'm new but trying to be active here!
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I currently have a Biggest Loser Challenge going on with 150 participants. It's a great way to get support, encouragement and friendship. It runs for a month. Our April one is coming to a close and a new one has started for May. If you ladies would like to join us you're more than welcome. You can find the group here:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/113559-biggest-loser-challenge-may-2016

You'll need to join the group and drop a line in the registration thread to let us know you want to participate.

Looking forward to losing with you!
  • hfrizzell75
    hfrizzell75 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Fairly new to this site. Looking for friends to help me on my journey
  • steviejanedrake
    steviejanedrake Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    also new and would like some weight loss buddies! feel free to add me : )
  • alanaparris991
    alanaparris991 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm new at this as well, just started my journey again after too long and so far this week I have done very well. Counting calories and hitting the gym everyday. My goal is to hit the gym 5 days a week. ( unless I'm feeling frisky and go in trot the weekend!)
  • Katthompson9603
    Katthompson9603 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm starting out again add me
  • hannah82nz
    hannah82nz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm going to add you all if that's ok?
  • jow_jamora
    jow_jamora Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, we can all do this! Weight loss buddies anyone? Add me! Cheers! :smiley:
  • Scoobytooby
    Scoobytooby Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Please add me as a friend. I will try to help as much as I can and I certainly need all the help I can get. I need to loose the best part of 5 stone and would love to be part of a circle helping each other.
  • almancorona88
    almancorona88 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    ADD ME GUYS!!!!! Love to meet new people specially when they are in the same journey as me!!!!!
  • seanafvet
    seanafvet Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    also just started this week so feel free to add me.
  • Uncleryno
    Uncleryno Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Anyone can add me. Looking for motivation and support☺
  • tori7754
    tori7754 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm looking for more friends to help keep motivated! Iv just restarted my journey a few days ago! Thanks
  • Mamabelle4
    Mamabelle4 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just joined today with 5 stone to lose so love some buddies! Add me please!!
  • Sotixo
    Sotixo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me too! Add me for some motivation and support and will definitely reciprocate! ☺️
  • faith7411
    faith7411 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Count me in.. I really need support.
  • Valrotha
    Valrotha Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'm refocusing my efforts to get back into shape after a few months of 'depression eating' following a break up. Anyone should feel free to add me. Always happy to have more friends along the journey! I love supporting others.