What to do after losing weight

Options
I lost a good amount of weight this year, now I'm looking to bulk and get more muscular. Where to start? I do Orange Theory Fitness 2 to 3 times a week, but it's very cardio based. Should I quit that and join a real gym? I have no idea about lifting, so should I start with a personal trainer and then go on my own? I'm worried about the personal trainer cost, can't afford to pay over $200/month. Also, I can only devote to go 3 times a week for about an hour. Is that enough?

Would love some guidance as to which direction to go in, I'm really lost.

Replies

• cgvet37
    cgvet37 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Three hours a week is a start. I don't know if you have an Anytime Fitness where you live, but their personal training is reasonable, at least where I live. I would try to get a trainer if you can afford it. They will work with you on your nutrition, as well as the exercise aspect.
  • svkalra
    svkalra Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    cgvet37 wrote: »
    Three hours a week is a start. I don't know if you have an Anytime Fitness where you live, but their personal training is reasonable, at least where I live. I would try to get a trainer if you can afford it. They will work with you on your nutrition, as well as the exercise aspect.

Thanks a lot. Yes, we have anytime fitness very close by, I didn't know that they had PTs, will look into it. Thanks again.