Baby turned 1 gotta get back on track

Options
Hello everyone,

My name is Samar (summer) and I soon will be 24. I've been successful on here before and now here I am again! I had my son last March and exclusively pumped for him until now. I am currently in the weaning stage. I tried to lose weight during the year but then my supply dropped. I am looking for mamas who are also looking to lose 30 to 45 lbs. I am looking for motivation, accountability, tips and those who understand what it's like to have a toddler running around. Add me :) I'll do the same for you!

Replies

• gbebedoll570
    gbebedoll570 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello!!

I had my 2nd daughter Feb 2015. I am trying to lose 100 pounds!!! I gained so much weight with my first and second pregnancy.

Toddlers are no joke!! Every time I go to the store with my daughter she wants to walk around and does not want to hold my hands because she wants to touch everything or put everything in her mouth! lol...
  • ErinJean7
    ErinJean7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My youngest turns one in a week!
    He's the youngest of 5. ( they're 3, 5,6 & 8) I need to lose at least 100lbs. If only chasing these little ones was enough to drop the weight!
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    My youngest is 6 but if anyone would like to add me, feel free to.
    I'm on here every day. :) I definitely know the struggles of losing the pregnancy weight since I've had 3 children.
  • gbebedoll570
    gbebedoll570 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    ErinJean7 wrote: »
    My youngest turns one in a week!
    He's the youngest of 5. ( they're 3, 5,6 & 8) I need to lose at least 100lbs. If only chasing these little ones was enough to drop the weight!

And I thought my 8 years old and my 1 year old is already a handful...

Yes I wish I drop a pound every time I chase them around.. lol

• D6Spanky
    D6Spanky Posts: 7 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hi. My youngest is 9 mos and I have 2 toddlers on top of that! My rule is that I have to lose all of the baby weight before getting pregnant again. I always again 50 lbs. So I've lost it twice before, it just gets more difficult each time. :)
    I also have a deadline of my high school reunion this summer to motivate me!
  • Samoora92
    Samoora92 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hello!!

I had my 2nd daughter Feb 2015. I am trying to lose 100 pounds!!! I gained so much weight with my first and second pregnancy.

Toddlers are no joke!! Every time I go to the store with my daughter she wants to walk around and does not want to hold my hands because she wants to touch everything or put everything in her mouth! lol...

• Samoora92
    Options
    Not sure how to use the forum or add you! Add me so we can support one another!
  • Samoora92
    Options
    Can all of you add me? I have no idea how to!!!