Lowest calorie alcoholic beverages?

I'm going out tonight but don't wanna go over my calorie goal.

Replies

• kuftae
    kuftae Posts: 299 Member
    2nd thread on this today... The fact that i know this makes me realize that I need to do something else with my downtime at work
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,626 Member
    straight shots lol

and theres a LOT of threads on this lolol
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    I drink vodka and OJ several times a week. It takes away my appetite and I actually have a loss when I drink.
  • mom2wessarah
    mom2wessarah Posts: 72 Member
    You are most likely out already, but I like Amstel Light for beer. It's not a shot, so it lasts longer, 95 calories and 4g carbs. I know there are other "beers" out there with less calories and carbs, but I think Amstel Light has the best taste for a "light" beer.
  • laurenwilson60629
    laurenwilson60629 Posts: 9 Member
    Corona Light 99 calories and I always add fresh sqeezed lime yummy treat
  • brb_2013
    brb_2013 Posts: 1,197 Member
    Straight liquor if you can handle it. 2oz of a good bourbon to sip on its my absolute favorite drink.
  • MelissaLimeKiwi
    MelissaLimeKiwi Posts: 121 Member
    Wine spritzer- half wine, half seltzer
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Getdrunknotfat.com
  • thunder1982
    thunder1982 Posts: 280 Member
    Vodka & soda with fresh lime. I get mine put in pints to make it last longer .
  • xRezin
    xRezin Posts: 17 Member
    Vodka and Seltzer. It works especially well now, with the Advent of all these delicious flavored vodkas. Make sure you get seltzer water, and not club soda. Seltzer water has zero calories, and it's also good to help you hydrate while you consume alcohol since it's simply carbonated water :-) if you really want to knock a few more off, you could opt for Skinnygirl vodka.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    vodka and club soda with flavour (I use neastea coconut pineapple)

if in Canada black fly coolers are low or Sleeman's clear 2.0
  • marylpn1
    marylpn1 Posts: 1 Member
    You are no doubt home by now but Gin and Diet tonic with a lime spritz is my favorite