• travisgould84
    travisgould84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing job mate!!
  • SuesNewImage
    SuesNewImage Posts: 743 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    You have done this at warp speed. Shows huge commitment. Well done. I'm 11 months & 82lb gone. I have another 102lb to goal. I Feel great but cannot image how great you are feeling You look so different. Cannot wait to see such a dramatic change for me. Keep it up. Between all of us we are changing the face of obesity & weight loss, showing it is possible, changing the statistics. I love it.
  • fastpitch2015
    fastpitch2015 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Your awesome! Thank you!
  • jswigart
    jswigart Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    codygish wrote: »
    6.25 lbs per week! :o

Good progress!

Nice job!
  • BeachBombMom
    BeachBombMom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Very impressive. What are some tips and advice you live by to help you in this journey?
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Wow - that's awesome!!! Congrats to you (and your wife!)
  • GNRfan
    GNRfan Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Amazing loss, well done you!
  • KAYRRIE
    KAYRRIE Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing! Being that it's alot of weight in a short amount of time, do you have any issues with your skin? I know everyone is different. What's your daily routine?
  • lulu3561
    lulu3561 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    That's incredible - Keep it up and congrats to you and your wife!!!!
  • Will210
    Will210 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hi. Use myfitnesspal like it's your best friend. Log everything. Even a piece of sugar free gum has carbs. Keep your carbs low and your protein higher. No drinks. Don't drink your calories. Fresh veggies, fruits. Lots of chicken and fish. No grease or sugars. I know your struggle. I been there. I went from a 58 waist to a 38 waist in 6 1/2 months. Try to walk as much as you can. You will increase as you go. Your weight will fall off. Don't eat past 7 at night. Never eat processed foods. Do away with prepackaged junk foods and canned veggies. The sodium you need to keep at a minimum. I lost my first 100 on day 100. You can do this. Remember only you can be true to yourself. Take control and watch your life turn around. Good luck. I'm routing for you!

If there was ever a 1 paragraph diet book - this is it. Well done and great advice.
  • fastpitch2015
    Options
    Will210 wrote: »
    Hi. Use myfitnesspal like it's your best friend. Log everything. Even a piece of sugar free gum has carbs. Keep your carbs low and your protein higher. No drinks. Don't drink your calories. Fresh veggies, fruits. Lots of chicken and fish. No grease or sugars. I know your struggle. I been there. I went from a 58 waist to a 38 waist in 6 1/2 months. Try to walk as much as you can. You will increase as you go. Your weight will fall off. Don't eat past 7 at night. Never eat processed foods. Do away with prepackaged junk foods and canned veggies. The sodium you need to keep at a minimum. I lost my first 100 on day 100. You can do this. Remember only you can be true to yourself. Take control and watch your life turn around. Good luck. I'm routing for you!

If there was ever a 1 paragraph diet book - this is it. Well done and great advice.
    . Thank you much!

• AidaF430
    AidaF430 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    So much I want to say but Amazing is the most I can say! Speechless! Congrats to you and your wife! WTG
  • fastpitch2015
    Options
    AidaF430 wrote: »
    So much I want to say but Amazing is the most I can say! Speechless! Congrats to you and your wife! WTG
    Thank u!
  • Hotelsma
    Hotelsma Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    What a legend
  • annaaj2016
    annaaj2016 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow congratulations that's amazing but do u think that is to.much weight for 61/2 months ???
  • dbkyser
    dbkyser Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    What an amazing job, I also opted to do this with out surgery and have learned so much along the way. I feel like a new person and now thanks to you even more motivated to finish this journey, thanks for posting.
  • fastpitch2015
    Options
    annaaj2016 wrote: »
    Wow congratulations that's amazing but do u think that is to.much weight for 61/2 months ???

Not when your Morbid Obese. If you eat the right things and increase your movement your body reacts.
  • fastpitch2015
    Options
    dbkyser wrote: »
    What an amazing job, I also opted to do this with out surgery and have learned so much along the way. I feel like a new person and now thanks to you even more motivated to finish this journey, thanks for posting.

Thank you! Your awesome. It all starts in the brain and with you taking control. No doctor can fix that. Only you can fix it. Good luck!
  • bmayes2014
    bmayes2014 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!! *stands and does the wave**
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!